Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day 3 of OMAD diet

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So I did OMAD diet (one meal a day) when I started college in September til late October with a couple of cheat meals throughout the weeks. Lost 35 pounds. Also exercised during that period.

But then when Thanksgiving hit, which was right around finals, I didn’t have the patience to organize my own food or really work out either. And I gained about 5 pounds back.

But now I started the diet again and since I’ve been able to get past Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (almost, the day isn’t over yet), I have hope that I’ll do good. I don’t plan on doing cheat meals either. At the VERY worst I’ll eat a carrot or half in apple in the morning if I have a test in the morning or some shit like that. Otherwise no cheating.

Exercise-wise, my only difficulty at the moment is finding a place to run…I run in place but it gets too boring after a while, same with treadmills. I need nature to keep my mind engaged. :feelsUgh:

mogs me at going on a diet

Are you hungry?

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: negroid is gone

Attachments

• ha-ha-the-simpsons.gif
    ha-ha-the-simpsons.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
Going on a diet is not going to get you laid Ive tried going on a diet thinking I would get laid nope it wont do anything but make you live longer