Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Day 2 of Winter coat Maxxing

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
So far concealing my ugly face and poor frame is really working. Too bad I did not start earlier this winter. Honestly wearing a winter coat is a seasonal cope, I cannot conceal my body forever. :feelsbadman:

I enjoy winter. Its the best time to LDAR.

I like hibernating under heavy blankets. Sometimes I store food under there
Same buddy boy0. Its the best time someone can have as a incel, just LDAR indoors. Ahhh its so nice.

I enjoy winter. Its the best time to LDAR.
True. I had a sickness bug at the start of the year, and while it wasn't pleasant, I enjoyed being able to LDAR and basically hibernate under duvets and blankets for a week.

I like wearing coats during winter as well.

True. I had a sickness bug at the start of the year, and while it wasn't pleasant, I enjoyed being able to LDAR and basically hibernate under duvets and blankets for a week.
Its just the best season to LDAR in. Everyone is indoors, no sui fuel outside etc etc etc...

My coat is dope, it's a parka. When zipped up it covers the whole bottom of my face / hides deformed lower third etc.

li
I like wearing coats during winter as well.
I feel like I am putting on a juggernaut suit, I wear so many layers lol
My coat is dope, it's a parka. When zipped up it covers the whole bottom of my face / hides deformed lower third etc.
Parkas are pretty dope!

You started too late! :feelsbadman:

You started too late! :feelsbadman:
Always next year :) Global warming is bullcrap because because the planets been cooling itself down and warming itself up all by itself for billions of years before humans.
So there will be plenty of cold winters up ahead in my lifetime :)

Time to furcoatmax.