Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Day 2 of Nofap and I'm tearing up thinking about Zyzz

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Damn you, nofap, always making me emotional whenever I'm on a streak. He was a beautiful soul. He's inside everyone of us sad bastards.

IhIgE.jpg

stay strong brother, im starting tomorrow

We're all gonna make it

I wish I was NEET so I could do nofap lel

I dont feel any emotions tbh but I'm on a 29 day Streak

And he was in a lot of women too, as every chad should.

It's natural to hallucinate when you are deprived of basic needs.

Nofap is impossible for me. When i lie in my bed, my hand goes to my penis automatically.

Damn you, nofap, always making me emotional whenever I'm on a streak. He was a beautiful soul. He's inside everyone of us sad bastards.

IhIgE.jpg
Wasn't Zyzz also a sandnigger?

Sandniggers gotta relate with each other in their common struggle. @tehgymcel420
Zyzz suffered a heart attack and died when he realized he couldn’t keep coping as an ethnic. It wasn’t the drugs/steroids.

Zyzz suffered a heart attack and died when he realized he couldn’t keep coping as an ethnic. It wasn’t the drugs/steroids.
He was still a prettyboy bodybuilder who caught the attention and probably slayed JBs.

Zyzz is deep inside OP, without lube

6 months of nofap completed

I hope Satan is a real being and that he rapes Zyzz with razor wire wrapped around his dick twelve times per day in hell while injecting him with epinephrine. Fuck that sand faggot may he be tortured for all eternity.

I wish the same fate upon OP asap.

Last edited: