Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dating/Hooking up with teenagers as an adultcel.

T

TromptZZ

Recruit
★★
In my country(Brazil), the age of consent is 14+, but an adult man hanging out and fucking a 14/16 year old is still seen as morally wrong and unethic, and people will look down on you or even beat the shit out of you( even if it's legal to fuck 14yo, soyciety see it as morally wrong). My question is, do you think teenage foids are more picky and selective and won't give us their time of the day or you think it is possible to ascend with a Low tier becky teenager?

Attractive chad no matter the age can fuck who ever r

Very violent country indeed. I wouldn't vacation on Brazil, most certainly.
Yes, i get constantly cursed off while riding my bike, drivers and pedestrian in this shithole have no respect to anyone and will swear at you for the most pathetic things. Sometimes i swear at them back, but I avoiding getting into a fight at all costs, because you don't know if the person has a knife/melee or a gun. A guy in my city was killed because he kicked crackheads out of his shop, because they were smoking crack in there. The guy was later found dead and was shot to death by the same crackheads.

Yes, i get constantly cursed off while riding my bike, drivers and pedestrian in this shithole have no respect to anyone and will swear at you for the most pathetic things. Sometimes i swear at them back, but I avoiding getting into a fight at all costs, because you don't know if the person has a knife/melee or a gun. A guy in my city was killed because he kicked crackheads out of his shop, because they were smoking crack in there. The guy was later found dead and was shot to death by the same crackheads.
If I were you, I would try to find a way to emigrate far, far away from your home country.

You live in Brazil? My condolences

in my country (south america third world hell , as well) high school foids around 14ish are already fucking older guys. Its not uncommon to see guys in the first years of uni , dating high schoolers (chadlites and chads ofc)

I will killfuck any teenager coming into my proximity

in my country (south america third world hell , as well) high school foids around 14ish are already fucking older guys. Its not uncommon to see guys in the first years of uni , dating high schoolers (chadlites and chads ofc)
Chad or chadlite dating teenage girl is like 50 shades of grey, but ugly or average guy doing the same is like criminal minds episode.

Only way you'd get the chance is by groomermaxxing, but soyciety looks down on that and you'll be a target if exposed. Trying to hit on girls like that normally when non-Chad will probably get you just labelled a creep though

It's a pity, since grooming is basically how men in previous centuries had wives that were somewhat obedient and disciplined

If I were you, I would try to find a way to emigrate far, far away from your home country.
If i wasn't a poorcel i would be long gone. But i heard foids on europe and US are more picky and height matters way more overseas, at least in brazil i see a lot of manlets like me 5'6'', down the streets.

Only way you'd get the chance is by groomermaxxing, but soyciety looks down on that and you'll be a target if exposed. Trying to hit on girls like that normally when non-Chad will probably get you just labelled a creep though

It's a pity, since grooming is basically how men in previous centuries had wives that were somewhat obedient and disciplined
I do softmaxxes to look younger, like wearing a fringe and shaving my beard every week. I look younger than my actual age(23)

This agecuck shit is annoying all over the world. Women are already fertile at this age. The legal protection only serves to reserve them for chads. Certainly girls of this age are susceptible to manipulation through money etc. But at what age isn't it?

There is no such thing as grooming. You have been manipulated by social media and society. Teenage girls are the same as any other girls , they want a chad and they will reject men who are ugly. You cant be ugly and groom any girl teenager or not

There is no such thing as grooming. You have been manipulated by social media and society. Teenage girls are the same as any other girls , they want a chad and they will reject men who are ugly. You cant be ugly and groom any girl teenager or not
The word 'grooming' is misleading, it's generally just manufacturing wish-fulfillment for young foids. But I've known a few groomers, and it does exist. Grooming is much more about shows of authority, since especially in the online era girls don't know how the groomer looks initially or sometimes ever. They're more likely to be non-Chad, since Chad rarely needs to groom kids. A priest also doesn't have to be a Chad to take advantage of young kids.

Keeping foids in their place from a young age, and giving men authority over them, allowed for marriage to exist as an institution for centuries. Modernity has disturbed this, and given hypergamy full sway, but it doesn't mean that the lessons of the past should be forgotten

I agree that society distorts grooming, but that doesn't mean 'there is no such thing as grooming' is tenable in an age where Discord exists

Normie looks with money and a car will do it. When I was 14, the girls my age had older boyfriends that could drive and pay for things.

In my country(Brazil), the age of consent is 14+, but an adult man hanging out and fucking a 14/16 year old is still seen as morally wrong and unethic, and people will look down on you or even beat the shit out of you( even if it's legal to fuck 14yo, soyciety see it as morally wrong). My question is, do you think teenage foids are more picky and selective and won't give us their time of the day or you think it is possible to ascend with a Low tier becky teenager?
Foids can molest toddlers without suffering from any real consequences, while males are forbidden from dating anyone below the age of 25.

This agecuck shit is annoying all over the world. Women are already fertile at this age. The legal protection only serves to reserve them for chads. Certainly girls of this age are susceptible to manipulation through money etc. But at what age isn't it?
They're criminalizing heterosexuality. Faggots can groom anyone at any age.

Teens are just as picky as any other female. The whole “groomer” thing is a myth. Only Chad can be a groomer.

I do softmaxxes to look younger, like wearing a fringe and shaving my beard every week. I look younger than my actual age(23)
This and if your shortish. If you aren't a chad, being short and having a baby face is the only alternative to getting early-mid teens. You gotta blend in and have that student aesthetic.

High IQ response.

You don't belong here
Virgin at 23, rated subhuman everywhere and 5'6''? Bro i am treated like a subhuman by normies on a daily basis. I can pass as Low tier normie, but still, being low tier normie is as dogshit as being incel

I'm not even arguing if he belongs here or not, it's whatever at this point. Just for your own safety, stop with the pictures.

Brazil has some crazy "hate speech" laws now. If it applies to Online or not, I don't know.

But better safe then sorry sometimes.

glowie GrAyCel