Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dating and marriage doesn't work

TheDarkMessiah

TheDarkMessiah

Banned
-
Why does dating and marriage exist? Who invented it and for what purpose? The sort answer. To cater and control. Any man who has dealt with multiple women for any reason comes to the realization that women outside of his family don't give a crap about him. He'll never admit this publicly but deep down inside this is how he feels. But because of his biological urge to mate, men will do whatever it takes to get and keep a woman in his life. I'll explain why in two parts why men invented dating and marriage.

Dating: This is all about the catering phase of the interaction with the woman. As I mentioned above, a man has to cater to the woman's every want and need if she is to remain in his company. The minute he fails to do this, the woman "falls out of love" with the man and he is left despondent as a result of not having any other prospects lined up to see him. Men have created dating so that it gives women a reason to want to spend time with them. This is the same reason Valentines Day was invented. It's all about catering to the women. The reciprocation is never evenly returned. The men know this, but they rationalize that having a woman present in their life is better than being alone so they deal with it. Dating is designed to completely cater to women. Think about it, what guy you know really enjoys the dating process? It's too much work and it's frustrating as hell. All for the remote chance to be physically intimate with her. It's all a sham. But the wealthy men who wanted to be with the women who don't like them needed to figure out a way to be more appealing, so they created a system to allow themselves to be taken advantage of, while benefiting the woman. So the women think to themselves "Wow, these stupid men who I dislike for no good reason are doing all the hard work and on top of that, they're paying for everything, how could I refuse!" So she agrees to go through this beneficial process and thus begins the man's self imposed exploitation, at his own expense.

Marriage: The simps figured out that their dating system didn't work because of women's flakiness. The dating process only kept women interested for a limited time until they moved on to something(or someone) else. But men want women in their lives indefinitely, so they had to figure out ways to trap women in their lives so they wouldn't be able to leave on a whim. So they had to incorporate the courtship process to get the woman's interest along with something extra (a contract) to make her stay and control her. Then comes the creation of marriage. Marriage was created for the sole purpose of controlling the woman. Men get married with the intention that they'll get sex whenever and however they want, once they bound the woman to a contract. But these men never learn that women aren't honorable creatures and the plan of marriage usually backfires against them in the form of divorce.

These are the fundamentals on how wealthy men and women's nature started the exploitation and destruction of good men around the world.

It never even began for us incels.

(((Marriage))) is a fucking scam. A woman can leave you and just take half your fucking shit.

Back in the day when men basically owned their wife like property... now THAT was a pretty solid system.

High IQ post. Women from strict religious families are generally okay, as are women who grew up on a farm. Too bad there's not enough of these babes to share around. It's as if the bottom 80% of men are fighting for the 1% of remaining virgin females. We'd have to fight each other to the death for it to work. All for the sake of pussy.

High IQ post. Women from strict religious families are generally okay, as are women who grew up on a farm. Too bad there's not enough of these babes to share around. It's as if the bottom 80% of men are fighting for the 1% of remaining virgin females. We'd have to fight each other to the death for it to work. All for the sake of pussy.
My most recent oneitis was form a strict traditional family and I legit felt she would be faithful. I have no evidence to support that, but true tradcon girls (all 6 of them on planet earth) really are different. They're not like the rest.