Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dating a single mother

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Normies may thinks it's an easy way out of and only alternative to perpetual inceldom but it ain't like that, they won't date anyone..
I don't know about your country but here single moms usually don't accept even mid tier normies with kids let alone incels. Hypocrisy if you ask me because the don't see their bastard kids to be a burden to another man. Something disturbing in it, raising other man's offspring, especially with all the benefits that single mothers recieve.

Normies may thinks it's an easy way out of and only alternative to perpetual inceldom but it ain't like that, they won't date anyone..
I don't know about your country but here single moms usually don't accept even mid tier normies with kids let alone incels. Hypocrisy if you ask me because the don't see their bastard kids to be a burden to another man. Something disturbing in it, raising other man's offspring, especially with all the benefits that single mothers recieve.
Single moms aren’t nice to virgins ngl

Dating single mums is the highest form of cuckery

Anyone who dates something less than this is a tranny fucker
Screenshot 20230302 020306

Single moms are a plague. They are undatable, event to incels. They can only be ONS. Here's why:
  • She has a kid so the kid is going to be her top priority. You'll be second at best. That's not a good recipe for a relationship;
  • You have no power over the kid, you're not his father, but she'll put obligations towards it over time;
  • Who is the father and where he is? Why did she do to drive him out of her life? Single moms tend to be insane
  • Single moms are very irresponsible and bad at making choices. If she wasn't she wouldn't be a single mom.

Single moms are a plague. They are undatable, event to incels. They can only be ONS. Here's why:
  • She has a kid so the kid is going to be her top priority. You'll be second at best. That's not a good recipe for a relationship;
  • You have no power over the kid, you're not his father, but she'll put obligations towards it over time;
  • Who is the father and where he is? Why did she do to drive him out of her life? Single moms tend to be insane
  • Single moms are very irresponsible and bad at making choices. If she wasn't she wouldn't be a single mom.
Only if the father is dead would be ok,BUT

Single moms should be with single dads and KHHV truecels should be with KHHV ugly females.

But we are not attracted to kindergarden girls .

Last edited:
Better inkwell than cuck, as always, Chico

Only if the father is dead would be ok,BUT

Single moms should be with single dads and KHHV truecels should be with KHHV ugly females.

But we are not attracted to kindergarden girls .
Even if he's dead it's very bad. You going to be constantly compared with the romanticized version of the guy and he's not around to change how people view him. His image also won't age.

You should kill yourself if you even had the thought of being with a single mother.

Have fun raising them nigglets. No thanks!

Not worth it. If she was actually worth it, the guy who got her pregnant would have married her or would still be with her. If a woman has a very young child and she's a single mother and she's not a widow, she fucked up somewhere along the way.

As a 34 y/o, from my personal observation, at least 99% of single women my age ARE single mothers. The women w/o kids are already taken by Chads and high-tier normies. The leftovers are often fat, black, have kids, or some combination of the above.

Chad doesn't TAKE single mothers. He CREATES them.