Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL DataIsBeautiful has now quarantined all the Tinder Blackpills because they were flooding the site

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

No matter what they do the blackpill continues to spread and the solution everywhere you go is to try to quarantine it. It's like ebola on steroids though. It just keeps spreading. You can't contain it. JFL at trying.

The tinder data shows the perfect contrast between male and female dating. Males are not allowed to show they are suffering so they shut it down.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

No matter what they do the blackpill continues to spread and the solution everywhere you go is to try to quarantine it. It's like ebola on steroids though. It just keeps spreading. You can't contain it. JFL at trying.

Will get banned out of 10

“Stop exposing truthful relevant data on our sub which wants to expose truthful relevant data!”

We will not stop spreading the blackpill until MANY MEN is a global slogan

Most subreddits, when they get a lot of a certain kind of data, make a megathread for it. But that's just Reddit.

Oy vey post your blackpills in this one easily deleteable thread goyim

Just censor what you do not like, bro.

You are doing great job OP.

Inceldom will always be grateful for your contribution.

“Stop exposing truthful relevant data on our sub which wants to expose truthful relevant data!”
We will not stop spreading the blackpill until MANY MEN is a global slogan
Shut it down!
The tinder data shows the perfect contrast between male and female dating. Males are not allowed to show they are suffering so they shut it down.
Forth Servile War coming soon... Eunuscel will lead the rebellion.

I got suspended from tinder today for using a fake number.

''The two girls I actually went on a date were amazingly pretty, but there were no second dates - we didn't even become friends on Facebook. Coincidentally, even though the date with the second girl happened 3 years after the first girl, they both actually know each other.''

What a weird coincidence... @turbocuckcel_7000 What do you think about this? I really have the feeling that there is something fishy going on. Everything is nothing but fuck and scam.

Calm down they are just "Streamlining" things.

Wait, they stickied it. Isn't that good for visibility? I'm not an expert on reddit because I don't have a wife that gets fucked by other men in our bed.

Wait, they stickied it. Isn't that good for visibility? I'm not an expert on reddit because I don't have a wife that gets fucked by other men in our bed.

Yeah, it's not meant to hide anything, it's just when a certain kind of post is dominant in a subreddit, instead of spamming that subreddit with those posts, you just post them in one thread.

Yeah, it's not meant to hide anything, it's just when a certain kind of post is dominant in a subreddit, instead of spamming that subreddit with those posts, you just post them in one thread.
The problem is that they hide the score.. so you can't really gauge how popular it is anymore.

You are doing great job OP.

Inceldom will always be grateful for your contribution.

Thanks boyo. :feelsokman: Altmark22 from r/blackpillscience deserves a lot of credit also as he contributed massively to it too.

Wow! If Reddit is attempting to censor Tinder Blackpills, it shows they're scared of the truth being unveiled to the masses. Them doing this will only make it spread faster, the streisand effect is a real thing, and this actually favors us.

Reddit can't handle the truth

That's typical of Cuckit leftards. They love proclaiming how much they love SCIENCE! - but only when it supports their agenda. When it doesn't, they turn as anti-science as any young earth creationist.

Shut up and go back to work
-society

They react violently when they are baptized by the blackpill.
g47siBr.jpg

a kind of gatekeeping, which is practically censorship today, this concept can be opened to any context and place, not only in journalism

This. So much this. Super yikes my duders. Cognitive dissonance is beautiful.

''The two girls I actually went on a date were amazingly pretty, but there were no second dates - we didn't even become friends on Facebook. Coincidentally, even though the date with the second girl happened 3 years after the first girl, they both actually know each other.''

What a weird coincidence... @turbocuckcel_7000 What do you think about this? I really have the feeling that there is something fishy going on. Everything is nothing but fuck and scam.
Sounds like real life bots.

People trying to prevent the blackpill from spreading:
Human whack a mole inflatable game4

delete tinder and reddit, world will be better

Exactly. Everything seems fake here. Is this even real?
Only money and looks are real, everything else is a diversion to get money or a good looking partner.
didn't even take long until "EXCUSE ME GUYS, UM, MIC CHECK... OK, GUYS... CAN WE JUST MOVE THE UNCOMFORTABLE DISCUSSION A LITTLE WAY TO THE OFF SIDE... THANKS, GUYS"

That's typical of Cuckit leftards. They love proclaiming how much they love SCIENCE! - but only when it supports their agenda. When it doesn't, they turn as anti-science as any young earth creationist.
That is why they create all these pseudo science rubbish subjects in Schools to brainwash the nest generation into believing that Helicopter-Sexuality studies is an actual subject.
Shut up and go back to work
-society

This meme is one of the most accurate of our generation.

didn't even take long until "EXCUSE ME GUYS, UM, MIC CHECK... OK, GUYS... CAN WE JUST MOVE THE UNCOMFORTABLE DISCUSSION A LITTLE WAY TO THE OFF SIDE... THANKS, GUYS"
Reddit can't even pretend to be based.. it is just 100% cringe 100% of the time.

Reddit can't even pretend to be based.. it is just 100% cringe 100% of the time.
it's government op now

for more information see the 'herdin' nigger cattle' video with terry davis

There needs to be another sexual revolution. Many men have less contact with women than Sumerian eunuch's.

Only money and looks are real, everything else is a diversion to get money or a good looking partner.

But you cannot even make some money anymore. We are now forced to be low-level workers.

But you cannot even make some money anymore. We are now forced to be low-level workers.
too many traps and shit people

how is it possible to make little money even in STEM?

apparently it's possible

too many traps and shit people

how is it possible to make little money even in STEM?

apparently it's possible
All types of disappointments are possible when you are a Man. If you are a Hole the government buys you a house. If you are a Dick Nigger you get sent to slave away at the plantation and forced to marry a Landwhale when she is 30 and had 50 miles of Chad Cock to feed her and pay for the continuation of her drinking Chad piss.

All types of disappointments are possible when you are a Man. If you are a Hole the government buys you a house. If you are a Dick Nigger you get sent to slave away at the plantation and forced to marry a Landwhale when she is 30 and had 50 miles of Chad Cock to feed her and pay for the continuation of her drinking Chad piss.
This is what happens when people accept the unacceptable for generations, the past generation had a choice whether to be strong or to fuck everyone over, for this generation the choice is to eat shovelfuls of shit or go hide away in a cave.