Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

" Darknet "

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Who is this hacker 4chan

JUst ordered 5g of Heroin from my fav vendor. Thank god he resupplied

The thing I hate about the darknet is that even though it is the darknet there are still a majority of users there that are just a bunch of SJW pussies
You would think I could ask stuff like, "Hey. Easiest way to dispose of a body?" or something innocent like that and I would have tons of helpful answers on how to do one simple thing. Yet all these fucking faggots come out the woodwork and start saying how that isn't cool and that rape and murder aren't allowed on their darknet forums

WHY EVEN HAVE FORUMS ON A DARKNET IF YOU CAN'T HAVE FREE SPEECH YOU FUCKING IMBECILES!!
my god that rustles my jimmies like no other.
(and btw no that wasnt my actual question)

The thing I hate about the darknet is that even though it is the darknet there are still a majority of users there that are just a bunch of SJW pussies
You would think I could ask stuff like, "Hey. Easiest way to dispose of a body?" or something innocent like that and I would have tons of helpful answers on how to do one simple thing. Yet all these fucking faggots come out the woodwork and start saying how that isn't cool and that rape and murder aren't allowed on their darknet forums

WHY EVEN HAVE FORUMS ON A DARKNET IF YOU CAN'T HAVE FREE SPEECH YOU FUCKING IMBECILES!!
my god that rustles my jimmies like no other.
(and btw no that wasnt my actual question)

Iktf

Look at me Im a cool anarchist libertarian freedom loving badass afraid of no one sketchy morals darknet site

" No sale of weapons allowed "

:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Yeah, cause making secret net did required to tell all normies around that it exists

Whoever got that bait kek :feelskek:

How do you consume it?
Only smoking. Tried injection ones and kinda fucked it up. Didnt get a bump under my skin but also somehow missed.it hurted a lot and didnt felt anything. Maybe just not enough H.
But I prefer the smoke anyway since I use in the morning to get rid of my fear and leave the house