★★★★★
102d 18h 5m
JUst ordered 5g of Heroin from my fav vendor. Thank god he resupplied

P

Pumkin

Mythic
★★★★★
18d 10h 19m
The thing I hate about the darknet is that even though it is the darknet there are still a majority of users there that are just a bunch of SJW pussies
You would think I could ask stuff like, "Hey. Easiest way to dispose of a body?" or something innocent like that and I would have tons of helpful answers on how to do one simple thing. Yet all these fucking faggots come out the woodwork and start saying how that isn't cool and that rape and murder aren't allowed on their darknet forums

WHY EVEN HAVE FORUMS ON A DARKNET IF YOU CAN'T HAVE FREE SPEECH YOU FUCKING IMBECILES!!
my god that rustles my jimmies like no other.
(and btw no that wasnt my actual question)

IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
69d 34m
The thing I hate about the darknet is that even though it is the darknet there are still a majority of users there that are just a bunch of SJW pussies
You would think I could ask stuff like, "Hey. Easiest way to dispose of a body?" or something innocent like that and I would have tons of helpful answers on how to do one simple thing. Yet all these fucking faggots come out the woodwork and start saying how that isn't cool and that rape and murder aren't allowed on their darknet forums

WHY EVEN HAVE FORUMS ON A DARKNET IF YOU CAN'T HAVE FREE SPEECH YOU FUCKING IMBECILES!!

Iktf

Look at me Im a cool anarchist libertarian freedom loving badass afraid of no one sketchy morals darknet site

" No sale of weapons allowed "

:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Eightcel

Eightcel

Samsara Traveller
★★★
3d 2h 48m
Yeah, cause making secret net did required to tell all normies around that it exists

Whoever got that bait kek :feelskek:

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
240d 3h 36m

I once even saw someone call somebody an incel because he said women are whores or something.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

It just so happens that 6 million died
★★★★★
102d 18h 5m
How do you consume it?
Only smoking. Tried injection ones and kinda fucked it up. Didnt get a bump under my skin but also somehow missed.it hurted a lot and didnt felt anything. Maybe just not enough H.
But I prefer the smoke anyway since I use in the morning to get rid of my fear and leave the house