Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dark Triad is Undeniable: Ethan Crumbly Recieving Money and Fanmail in Jail

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you are a psychopath, even with subhuman looks and extreme "misogynistic" behavior with plans of violence against women, you will find women attracted to you. :feelsclown:

Ethan Crumbley journal detailed 'desire to shoot up Oxford High School &  murder classmates' as parents may face charges

Bida said that Crumbley entered the facility with no money in his account but classified the amount in there now, in comparison to other inmates, is "pretty excessive". These funds can be used to buy toiletry items including toothpaste, deodorant, and more.

Bida said anyone can contribute to his account but did not specify exactly how much was in his account.

Additionally, Crumbley has access to email and he's receiving messages regularly. Loftin said the emails are from strangers who have reached out to him on their own.

"These are individuals, mostly women, who have taken it upon themselves to message him and give him well wishes and message him extremely frequently,"

Last edited:
@Defeated Lobster
39% of hospitalized male psychopaths had consensual sex with female mental health staff.

Carl B. Gacono, Ph.D. et al., (1995) published a small study for The Bulletin of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law comparing "select behavior indices between hospitalized insanity acquittees (N = 18) and hospitalized insanity acquittees who successfully malingered (N = 18)". The study authors called the malingerers 'severe psychopaths', which was evidenced by the fact that all of these malingerers engaged in physical or verbal violence against the staff of the facility, and that a large amount of them were convicted rapists, murderers etc.

They found that these severe psychopaths were so likely to have consensual sexual relations with female staff, that in fact, 39% had such consensual relations with female mental health staff when the researchers evaluated this. Some (the precise figure was not mentioned) even married the female staff members.

Source:

Gacono C, Meloy JR, Sheppard K, Speth E, Roske A. 1995. A Clinical Investigation of Malingering and Psychopathy in Hospitalized Insanity Acquittees. Bull Am Acad Psychiatry Law. 23(3): 387-397.

basedo und redpilado:lul::lul::lul:

That is true.

I have read a scientific paper on the subject. They isolated two groups of men: the attractive ones and the unattractive ones.

It turns out that attractive men with more Dark Triad personality traits were rated as sexier than attractive men with less Dark Triad personality traits. This was also the case for the unattractive men.

So personality is important, but to a lesser extent, and certainly not the way women make it seem.

@Transcended Trucel
He's even a 5'2 turbo manlet.
Screenshot160

Last edited:
Should have tagged it into LIFe FUel.

He's even a 5'2 turbo manlet.
Lol, you have to literally kill people to get respect.

This is nigger society.

Unfortunately not every man can darktriadmaxx. I am genuinely good guy and I wouldn’t trade that for a foid. That is peak clownism.

JFL at you for thinking being psycho is a “personality” trait.:feelsjuice:
I will try to be as respectful as possible.

Please, read this:

The term “Dark Triad” refers to a trio of negative personality traitsnarcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy—which share some common malevolent features. The construct was coined by researchers Delroy L. Paulhus and Kevin M. Williams in 2002.

As you can see by this, it wasn't me who coined the term; it was scientists.

Psychopathy manifests itself as personality traits just like other disorders do.

I ask you to educate yourself on the subject before calling me out for something you don't understand, otherwise we'll have a problem. Thank you.

I ask you to educate yourself on the subject before calling me out for something you don't understand, otherwise we'll have a problem. Thanks
I couldn’t care less what “scientists” coins as a personality trait. Anyone can have a manipulative and malicious personality, but that doesn’t make them a psychopath, now does it?

I like manipulating people, I like being cruel and evil towards them, but does that make me a psycho? No. I will never kill anyone for NO REASON. This is what psychos do and are known to do.

you act like I’m scared to have a problem with you. What you gonna do? Kill me? Go ahead.

I couldn’t care less what “scientists” coins as a personality trait. Anyone can have a manipulative and malicious personality, but that doesn’t make them a psychopath, now does it?

I like manipulating people, I like being cruel and evil towards them, but does that make me a psycho? No. I will never kill anyone for NO REASON. This is what psychos do and are known to do.

you act like I’m scared to have a problem with you. What you gonna do? Kill me? Go ahead.
You're truly a Negro. No doubt about that.

[UWSL]I would even say that this is the most undeniably and unanimously true of all about women nature [/UWSL]

So why my mom divorced my dad because he beated her up and didn’t give a shit about her and her needs?

So why my mom divorced my dad because he beated her up and didn’t give a shit about her and her needs?
Ask why she fell in love with him in the first place. :feelskek:

Ask why she fell in love with him in the first place. :feelskek:
She said. He was sympathetic and nice when they met and they had a lot of fun together. He later became aggressive because of stress during work

She said. He was sympathetic and nice when they met and they had a lot of fun together. He later became aggressive because of stress during work
Imagine trusting the word of a foid. :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back