Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Damn, this is exactly how I’m feeling as highschool passes me by

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Walking through the hallways, knowing next year I will be a senior, without a girlfriend, knowing that prom will pass me by this year, without a girlfriend. An ugly virgin. I try to find copes that lead to a superficial physical happiness, but are temporary, and I give up even more each day.

F3AB65AF 6DCC 4ACE 8E55 6A00E2CD1B0F

I’m approaching the halfway point of becoming fully functional on apathy fumes i already keep family at bay.

It was over in 11th grade for me tbh

I dont know how you incels deal with engaging in society. For me its too much suifuel being reminded of what i will never have
its over

I remember posting this on braincels

Holã Señor!
(con un ano)

I'm a high school dropout!

I remember posting this on braincels
u made this comic?

I dont know how you incels deal with engaging in society. For me its too much suifuel being reminded of what i will never have
its over

If u find a good cope then I guess it’s okay, but copes are just temporary forms of physical satisfaction
Holã Señor!
(con un ano)

I'm a high school dropout!

I would do this too tbh

I didn't go to prom either so iktf. Worst part was low tier normies / basically incels sneering about it, while Chad's and upper normies didn't say anything cause they knew without asking.

Right in the feels brah

It would only get worse

Sad shit, man. Let’s hope to fucking hell that it isn’t over for you, man, because that would suck balls.

i dropped my high school, had enough

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back