Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Damn, my college has over 70 percent femails and i've been here for years but am still incel.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I'm delaying my graduation too. I'll still be incel though. If I got nothing now I'll never get any.

The sad thing is even though it's 70% it's not like that 30% of males are even luckier. That just gives the very small parentage of Chad's in that school the most sex.

I'm delaying my graduation too. I'll still be incel though. If I got nothing now I'll never get any.

What have you tried? Ie. Online? Cold approach? Social circle? Classes? Clubs? Are you high or low inhib?

If 80/20 rule applies, you would need around 85-90% foids in your college to get any attention.
Then again, the other 20% is appalling and will likely be taken by normies

What have you tried? Ie. Online? Cold approach? Social circle? Classes? Clubs? Are you high or low inhib?
Mostly online. I only did a few cold approaches but I never had a social circle which is the best method for ugly people. People pretend that I don't exist in college. I went to the club for my major a few times but was still ignored. Definitely high inhib but I try to fake being low inhib.

I'm going to do a 150 credit degree instead of 120. I don't want to leave school yet. Plus, I'm still getting lots of financial aid. Might as well make use of it.

Same for me. It doesn't matter if your department is %95 male or %95 female foids wont even see you cz you are sub8

Fix your personality! Take a shower!

i did a year and a half of nursing school.

probably 5 guys out of 100, so 95% female ratio

still got not even a single IOI from any foids the entire time, only interaction i had was when we were forced into groups by the teacher to do projects

that's when I knew that failing at even those odds in college meant it was over, even though the term incel didn't even exist back then, I knew.

Mostly online. I only did a few cold approaches but I never had a social circle which is the best method for ugly people. People pretend that I don't exist in college. I went to the club for my major a few times but was still ignored. Definitely high inhib but I try to fake being low inhib.
This could be changed, no? At least 100 approaches should be necessary to one be considered "incel". Even normies are rejected quite a lot.

Brutal if not even one foid from the whole 70% finds you attractive

In 10th grade my class consisted of 20 females and 1 male (me) for a while.
It was so awkward. At least I didn't get mogged by Chads.

If 80/20 rule applies, you would need around 85-90% foids in your college to get any attention.
Then again, the other 20% is appalling and will likely be taken by normies

:what:

Damn the Chads must be absolutely swimming in women (even more so than usual)

i did a year and a half of nursing school.

probably 5 guys out of 100, so 95% female ratio

still got not even a single IOI from any foids the entire time, only interaction i had was when we were forced into groups by the teacher to do projects

that's when I knew that failing at even those odds in college meant it was over, even though the term incel didn't even exist back then, I knew.
Fuck, brutal

It’s just a numbers game br0

The sad thing is even though it's 70% it's not like that 30% of males are even luckier. That just gives the very small parentage of Chad's in that school the most sex.

this, female hypergamy knows no limit in modern society.