Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Damn. I'm no longer a 20 year old virgin.

Happy Birthday, and remember 40 isn't that far away :lol:
Damn, that's true. I need to enjoy the next few years, even though I'm going to spend them being incel anyways.

Thanks for the wishes ❤

21 year old virgin is pretty much ogre.

I’d probably say 20 is the point of no return as you’ve missed out on teen love.

It's so over for me. I'm 27 and I still want teen love.

Damn, that's true. I need to enjoy the next few years, even though I'm going to spend them being incel anyways.

Thanks for the wishes ❤
At least you are aware of the problem, that is important.

How do guys like you and Ryo keep on going? Seriously admire your ability to take so much suffering.
I think of roping every fucking day. I honestly don't know how I'm alive.

Happy Birthday, brother.

Happy birthday from Germany
Alles gute :)

you are still young. You can still make it.

This is true, but time goes by faster as you get older. If you're not careful, you'll wake up one day as a 35 year-old man who wasted his entire youth away. Don't be that guy if there's any way you can prevent it.

On that note, happy birthday Zielony4!

This is true, but time goes by faster as you get older. If you're not careful, you'll wake up one day as a 35 year-old man who wasted his entire youth away. Don't be that guy if there's any way you can prevent it.

Damn, I wish there was a way to prevent that fate. It seems like it's sealed for me despite what the statistics say. I have over a decade though. Now it's bad, but i'm sure it'll get worse on it's own.

Thanks for the wish!!! :heart:

Damn, happy birthday :(.

kqc8xsa.jpg

lol, I always liked that joke. Happy birthday OP; you’re still quite young, make the most of it. One thing I’ve found is that every year in your 20s counts and piles up, so make good decisions from here onwards.

Happy birthday. Stay away from Cuckit, it's pure cancer.

lol, I always liked that joke. Happy birthday OP; you’re still quite young, make the most of it. One thing I’ve found is that every year in your 20s counts and piles up, so make good decisions from here onwards.
Damn, thanks :heart: My 20's will be an awful time. I'll be miserable throughout; but doesn't mean it'll get any better. I'm not too young anymore. I'm kinda average aged for this place too.

That's going to be me if I blink my eyes now.

I was only 22 yesterday. Goddamn. And I was very aware of inceldom back then.

21 didnt feel much different to 19. 23 is about when agepill hits you. Not sure why you are claiming oldcel status - that is reserved for wizards imo.

happy belated, bro! You're still a youngcel, so don't stress too much.

Happy belated birthday, bro!

I am now a 21 year old virgin. Brutal af. I always wanted to make this corny foreveralone esque joke lol.

Damn, I'm no longer one of the younger folks on this sub/site. I'm able to drink legally in my area and go to bars and things. Not that I'll actually go. Damn, I thought it was bad last year, but fast forward a year, I took that time for granted. "I'm incel, things cannot get any worse" is some hardcore cope as much as I dislike throwing around that word. For incels, things always get worse. It's okay, I'll feel even worse being a 22 year old virgin. Jesus. I can't imagine that shit.

It's 20 minutes past midnight right now though. I'll sleep, wake up to no happy birthday texts while Chad and Stacy gets all. I'll post here and on braincels for a bit and probably keep myself occupied till the day ends. I'm on spring break while I'll spend LDARing and doing my assignments, finishing most of them today. Brutal af.

I am a 36 year old virgin... THAT is fucked up...

21 didnt feel much different to 19. 23 is about when agepill hits you. Not sure why you are claiming oldcel status - that is reserved for wizards imo.

Lol, was I? Maybe I didn't notice. Nah, I was just saying that I don't consider myself a youngcel anymore. 21 is an objectively shitty age to be incel.

happy belated, bro! You're still a youngcel, so don't stress too much.

Damn, thanks ❤

At least I'm not a 22 year old virgin. I wish there was a way I could enjoy my youth.