Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Damn even Josef Fritzl has fangirls, atrocitymaxxing works

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Josef Fritzl sent women fans' mail

Cellar "incest monster" Josef Fritzl has been sent 200 letters from lonely women around the world offering him love and support.

Fritzl, 73, is accused of holding daughter Elisabeth prisoner for 24 years while she bore him seven children.

But as well as more than 5,000 hate letters he has had a sackful of fan mail, prison authorities in Austria confirmed yesterday.

Some of the women who write believe he is "good at heart" and misunderstood.

It is thought they accept his claims that he locked up Elisabeth below the family home in Amstetten for 24 years only to prevent her from straying and to teach her the "joys of motherhood".

Elisabeth, now 42, who is recovering with her six surviving children, says she never wants to see him again.

The only downside is that once youre imprisoned you cant really have sex with these girls, but you cant fully benefit from your crimes until youre caught so its a catch 22

Hybristophilia & why we will never reach the stars.

Even the Batman shooter spreekillermaxxed.

he literally fucked more prime pussy than all of us :feelskek:

Ultimate personality pill.

I'm an incel because I think women should marry young and obey men, but he gets hundreds of love mail at fucking 73 after locking his own underage daughter in a dungeon in his basement and turning her into a breeding slave.

DAILY REMINDER MOST PEOPLE NOWADAYS THINK WOMEN SHOULD VOTE, HAVE POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY AND ENJOY TOTAL SEXUAL FREEDOM.

PLEASE TAKE ME OUT OF THIS MESS, JESUS.

I'm an incel because I think women should marry young and obey men, but he gets hundreds of love mail at fucking 73 after locking his own underage daughter in a dungeon in his basement and turning her into a breeding slave.

DAILY REMINDER MOST PEOPLE NOWADAYS THINK WOMEN SHOULD VOTE, HAVE POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY AND ENJOY TOTAL SEXUAL FREEDOM.

This x1000.

Imagine giving the gender that rewards murder, rape, and genocide with sex, rights

This x1000.

Imagine giving the gender that rewards murder, rape, and genocide with sex, rights
I pity the unsaved people here, who on top of going to hell to burn with Satan, will also have the eternal company of the cucks who gave women rights. Imagine that.

I pity the unsaved people here, who on top of going to hell to burn with Satan, will also have the eternal company of the cucks who gave women rights. Imagine that.
They honestly deserve every second of agony they have coming to them.

They knowingly supported shitty women and defended them simply because they had a hole.

If that isn't pure evil itself then I dont know what is

Ain't it crazy, like a plot outta a goblin breeding hentai, he's the good guy goblin.

just father a daughter and then fuck her theory

U mean Krishna - Christ is a translation of the Greek “christos”. Greek came from Sanskrit(Krishna). Read the Bhagavad Gita, it’ll do more for u & ur understanding of Christ than the bible ever will

He would get even more for sure, but mostly he faded away from public memory by this point. Not to mention the language barrier.

Hybristophilia & why we will never reach the stars.
Knowing the worst cases always come about you can expect hybristophilia will continue to exist and be glossed over or even excused while humanity still eventually reaches the stars and brings all their dysfunction to space.