Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Damn, Chad youtube bodybuilder makes a video "answering" if height matters; gives the typical bluepilled response.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Blah Blah Blah it doesn't matter if you don't let it affect you. He goes around on beaches and sidewalks talking to women making it look like he's about to kiss them and cuts off the camera. He isn't THAT short at 5'8 but still short. I'm 5'8 or 5'9 and still know height matters almost as much as face. Height matters, but this dude has everything EXCEPT height.

Super blackpill: He is 20 years old, looks like an indian version of Nick Bateman ( but isn't indian), has his own clothing business and also was muscularly genetically gifted. Us gymcels spend years to lift heavy and he hits a 5 plate deadlift at 16-17.

Damn, he mogs me bad, wish I could just have his jaw instead of my beta excuse of one

Damn, he mogs me bad, wish I could just have his jaw instead of my beta excuse of one
True. His eye area is also good. My entire face is awful compared to his. His SMV probably increases when women find out he is hispanic and not a curry.

>Chad
>Curry

Pick one

>Chad
>Curry

Pick one
He isn't curry. He is hispanic. Look at his last name too. I agree though, chadpreets don't exist. This guy wouldn't look like that if he was curry.

He's Hispanic, if he was a curry he wouldn't have any subscribers
Definitely. I was thinking of making youtube videos with videogame commentaries. At least I'm 100% clear of accents and have a not crappy voice. Sometimes. I'm kind of a voicecel but voicecel >>>>> indian accent.

Definitely. I was thinking of making youtube videos with videogame commentaries. At least I'm 100% clear of accents and have a not crappy voice. Sometimes. I'm kind of a voicecel but voicecel >>>>> indian accent.
If you don't have a curry accent then you should do it, but imagine if u got famous and had to do like a face reveal :feelskek:

If you don't have a curry accent then you should do it, but imagine if u got famous and had to do like a face reveal :feelskek:
Lol. I'd rather quit than do a face reveal. I used to make youtube videos back in 2006-2007 before morons messed youtube up making a living off it (and of course the awful bodybuilding community) and it was all fun and making buddies. Even back then I knew i'd lose everything if it was ever revealed that I was a curry.

He isn't curry. He is hispanic. Look at his last name too. I agree though, chadpreets don't exist. This guy wouldn't look like that if he was curry.

It doesnt matter what you are, it only matters what you look like. Therefore he is a curry

Hispanic how?? He is brown ._.

didnt understand
He says he is hispanic. Also, look at his name; both his first and last name are hispanic. Let's be real as well. Us curries can't get big no matter what. To an extent, at least.

For curries, there is no gym for your FACE, or your BODY. :cryfeels:

It doesnt matter what you are, it only matters what you look like. Therefore he is a curry
Kinda true. His SMV would increase alot if he were to tell people he is hispanic or even wore a shirt saying that he isn't a curry.

Curry gymcels hog up the whole gym in hopes of ascension

it doesn't matter if you don't let it affect you.

This is even more bluepilled than just saying no it doesnt matter, its implying that confidence matters and can override height which is absolute bullshit