Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Damn Chad, thats racist but don't worry you can still use me"

I saw that as well in a video on youtube. There was also a chad, who was a former ISIS fighter and foids did not care at all. Sick shit

lol foids are sick in general

Chad could curb stomp her cat with combat boots but she would still fuck him later.
Force of habit from foids being ravaged after pillaging from enemies since times immemorial
Remember when white Chads nuked Japan and straight after Jap whores flocked to them to suck their dicks?
Based french resistance humiliating traitorous foids with head-shaving and prisons after WW2

Last edited:
I hope they get corona in minecraft.

"Just show her respect bro, just show her how much of a gentleman you are" :soy:

Lol, good joke.

you should have asker her to be your dog.
Force of habit from foids being ravaged after pillaging from enemies since times immemorial

Based french resistance humiliating traitorous foids with head-shaving and prisons after WW2

Muh what a punishment. Instead of having nazi bitch shot they shave her bald. While her male counterparts serve in prison or get executed. Hurray.

Last edited: