Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damaged white women either hate or love ethnics

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
There's no inbetween with damaged whores. I've noticed that ghetto white women typically love ethnics (especially black men). On the other hand, damaged white women, typically the emo-looking BPD types, are outright racist towards ethnics and would rather date a beta buck white guy than give any ethnic a chance.

White foids who grew up in the lower or lower middle class, tend to not be that racist against men of color from what I've noticed.

Because they likely grew up with people of color.

You can easily tell whose racist and whose not by observing their friends list on facebook (if they have it on public). If all or most of the people on their friends list are of same race, then that person is likely racist. If they have a very mixed friends list, that means they grew up in diverse integrated areas, was forced to interact with people different than them, indoctrinated with cultural marxism, and less racist overall (including in dating).

Last edited:
I'd like to pull up the sleeves on their wrists and get a discount on my hot cheetos :feelsEhh:

ethnic men(non asian) come off as more masculine so some white women dig that

It's the race.

In Europe it’s mostly low iq Slav foids that go for ethnics typically Arabs,Turks,kurds

White foids who grew up in the lower or lower middle class, tend to not be that racist against men of color from what I've noticed.

Because they likely grew up with people of color
Stockholm syndrome. I know three different white foids that went to middle and high school with me (pred black schools), and were bullied by black kids, racist taunts included (honky, white bitch, cracker) --- now, as adults, those three are either knocked up by or married to black guys

all white women love ethnics
(Just not Asians and Indians)

There's no inbetween with damaged whores. I've noticed that ghetto white women typically love ethnics (especially black men). On the other hand, damaged white women, typically the emo-looking BPD types, are outright racist towards ethnics and would rather date a beta buck white guy than give any ethnic a chance.
racist roasties? where? you ethnics see racism everywhere