Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

daily reminder you can't be incel if

Spidey

Spidey

Peter Parker
-
you haven't attempted to break your celibacy.

Involuntary: [font=arial, sans-serif]done against someone's will; compulsory.[/font]

Celibate: [font=arial, sans-serif]having or involving no sexual relations.[/font]

Or as this very own site of ours defines it: "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts to do so."[/font]

Autists on here who haven't even asked a girl out or asked a girl for sex are technically volcels.

everytime i asked girl out she laughed in my face im definitely incel

I'm liking your name and avatar

Reminder that you can't be subhuman if you have had a girl within 10 feet proximity of you

Dude if you're ugly you're only going to get rejected if you try.

Spidey said:
This is for users like Framecel, who were just too retarded to ask girls out (he wasn't even bad looking)

Well I haven't asked a girl out but that does not mean I would not like to have a gf. It just means I am too high inhib.

FeminismsCancer said:

So you are deliberately trying to avoid sex and relationships with female even though you haven't been rejected?

Volcel.
Everyone knows that there are many ugly men in relationships.

Cut the cope.

even something as simple as going to school is enough of an attempt. if you get no attention from females, you are not attractive and don't even need to try.

Well, an attempt has to be made to break it to provide evidence, but inceldom is or is not regardless of the conduct or awareness of the individual.

knajjd said:
even something as simple as going to school is enough of an attempt. if you get no attention from females, you are not attractive and don't even need to try.

Yeah because going to school = sex and relationships.
LMFAO.

You can't be incel until you've tried to break your celibacy because then it's not involuntary. IT'S VOLUNTARY. End of.

Mr Joyboy said:
Well, an attempt has to be made to break it to provide evidence, but inceldom is or is not regardless of the conduct or awareness of the individual.

No because the word incel has conditions and if you do not meet them, you are not an incel.

Spidey said:
Yeah because going to school = sex and relationships.
LMFAO.

You can't be incel until you've tried to break your celibacy because then it's not involuntary. IT'S VOLUNTARY. End of.

newsflash: females give obvious IOIs and hit on people that they find attractive. the “females don’t go first” thing is a pathetic meme that’s propagated only because most males are unattractive to females. you can cope if it makes you feel better though.

Spidey said:
So you are deliberately trying to avoid sex and relationships with female even though you haven't been rejected?

Volcel.
Everyone knows that there are many ugly men in relationships.

Cut the cope.

The definition of folly is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
I have been rejected for my looks, there's no point trying more.
Incel, nuff said.

knajjd said:
newsflash: females give obvious IOIs and hit on people that they find attractive. the “females don’t go first” thing is a pathetic meme that’s propagated only because most males are unattractive to females. you can cope if it makes you feel better though.

You are coping like the pope because you are 14 year old that considers himself ugly and has written himself off.

No one cares if females give obvious IOIs or if they go first. That doesn't determine whether you are incel or not.

You do realise you are saying that if a female doesn't approach you, it means you are INCEL. What an autistic cope.

FeminismsCancer said:
The definition of folly is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
I have been rejected for my looks, there's no point trying more.
Incel, nuff said.

Wasn't directly addressing you but the quote in your post.

Spidey said:
knajjd said:
No because the word incel has conditions and if you do not meet them, you are not an incel.

Is a prisoner who never rattles his bars not imprisoned?

I disagree. Religiouscels can't try by default.

Mr Joyboy said:
Is a prisoner who never rattles his bars not imprisoned?

Of course. But a criminal that never got imprisoned is not in prison.

I agree, but I also see how it´s not really any point if you´re butt ugly or an autist. Have numerous attempts myself and it just got me loads of painful memories, but I still had to know I tried. One thing I don´t understand is why some of the people here don´t try pills or drugs from time to time to help with talking with women. I´m talking about high inhibition/social anxietycels who have decent looks and don´t have asbergers. Even good looking as bergs guys should at least try it. Not every day obviously, don´t get addictions!

Bernard said:
I agree, but I also see how it´s not really any point if you´re butt ugly or an autist. Have numerous attempts myself and it just got me loads of painful memories, but I still had to know I tried. One thing I don´t understand is why some of the people here don´t try pills or drugs from time to time to help with talking with women. I´m talking about high inhibition/social anxietycels who have decent looks and don´t have asbergers. Even good looking as bergs guys should at least try it. Not every day obviously, don´t get addictions!

Factual. However, there are people here choosing to be celibate and claiming it's because they're incel.

I've never shown interest in any girls, because I figured it was a waste. Such a huge chance of rejection and I don't like being rejected.

Have YOU asked any femoids out and gotten rejected?

I have myself, I've gotten rejected numerous times. All the while trying to keep me as some kind of "friend" who they talk to like once a month. No thank you.

But then again, who do you even approach? The autistcels here probably don't have female friends or many friends to begin with, so who the fuck will they ask? Strangers? You do know that cold approaching doesn't work even for Chadlites, right?

I can't really harp on the guys that have never asked because you just fucking can't ask someone who has no idea who you are and expect a positive result. It's like trying to touch live 230V AC wires to get rid of a muscle pain. It's just retarded.

What if females don't take you seriously when you don't even talk to them?

VLÖ said:
Have YOU asked any femoids out and gotten rejected?

I have myself, I've gotten rejected numerous times. All the while trying to keep me as some kind of "friend" who they talk to like once a month. No thank you.

But then again, who do you even approach? The autistcels here probably don't have female friends or many friends to begin with, so who the fuck will they ask? Strangers? You do know that cold approaching doesn't work even for Chadlites, right?

I can't really harp on the guys that have never asked because you just fucking can't ask someone who has no idea who you are and expect a positive result. It's like trying to touch live 230V AC wires to get rid of a muscle pain. It's just retarded.

If people are at the state where they don't even have a chance with a female friend or no opportunity, then they're just a virgin.

UncannyValley said:
What if females don't take you seriously when you don't even talk to them?

Till you attempt, you can't say anything for definite.

Truth

You are vocel if you are too scared to ask girls out.

I actually tried and every time I tried they either didn't take me seriously, or they were offended and eventually ghosted me

Captvic said:
Truth

You are vocel if you are too scared to ask girls out.

I actually tried and every time I tried they either didn't take me seriously, or they were offended and eventually ghosted me

Am I volcel if I bee myself and send her anime pics and gifs, then she ghosts me?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back