Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder to coping white supremacists on this site

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Television Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Not a single word, rope immediately you retarded coping nigger subhuman.

There is based racism and then there is cope racism.

It's definitely cope to neglect how un-based majority white societies tend to be compared to those led by other, less "developed" races. And the social progressivism in regards to feminism is even more apparent in homogenously white countries, so race mixing isn't a universal scapegoat either.

I find the Jew race mixxing theory interesting but also flawed.

Stormcels don’t have nothing to be proud about but their race, so why not?

All I know is I keep the Jimmy close if one of those faggots tried their WN bullshit round my way
:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Of course, most of the mayo"cel"s on this forum still somehow claim some sense of pride over the accomplishments of the cumskin race even though they are ostracized by their fellow cumskins.
i dont claim any pride over the accomplishments of the white race, mainly because i think contributing to society is cucked so inventions etc by white people aren't something to be proud of at all

im proud of being white because i will try to JBWmaxx as a last ditch effort before I rope, so at least i have that option, but that's it

:feelshaha:

Racially homogeneous countries is a good thing tho

If reincarnation was real, every single non-white user who lives in a third world country (or even in a first world country) would choose to be reincarnated as a white guy in a first world country.

Women can sod right off, regardless of race.

Being a white supremecist incel is the most redundant thing ever

Not only do they take pride in a race that see's them as subhuman, but most are huge hypocrite's since they SEAmaxx
It's a bit more complicated than that, but more than anything we're a bunch of poor White working class guys who are tired of being shitted on by absolutely everybody. Moreover, we're in our current predicament because White Chad along with all the usual Betabuxxers decided long ago that we're sacrificial where they were happy to cast us out as lepers hoarding all the White foids to themselves, we White incels have never forgotten this nor will we ever as retribution for those who have sent us to life sentences of hell is all we think about.

Last edited:
It's a bit more complicated than that, but more than anything we're a bunch of poor White working class guys who are tired of being shitted on by absolutely everybody. Moreover, we're in our current predicament because White Chad along with all the usual Betabuxxers decided long ago that we're sacrificial where they were happy to cast us out as lepers hoarding all the White foids to themselves, we White incels have never forgotten this nor will we ever as retribution for those who have sent us to life sentences of hell is all we think about.

Your saying it as if you're all innocent good natured people, who just wanna be left alone, which is a huge fucking lie

If you were serious about this then you would stop the racist act entirely, and just say that you hate being cucked

If your mad at Tyrone for cucking you then just say so, if your mad at low IQ blacks for acting like chimps then that's fine aswell, but there's no need to group us all together, I'm black and I don't even find white women all that interesting (not that they found me interesting in the first place).