Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Daily Reminder: This Forum is Infested with Fakecel Failed Normie Larpers!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Never trust anyone here, even oldcels and 2017cels: as soon as they go on Looksmax.org, they can't stop bragging about their social lives and past positive relationships with foids while playing the isolated giga trucel rejected by the world appearance here. :reeeeee:
Screenshot 2022 07 22 101350

Screenshot 2022 07 22 101642

Screenshot 2022 07 22 101947

Screenshot 2022 07 22 103816

Screenshot34

View: https://imgur.com/VzVAFkD

Last edited:
Almost 30% of the forum aren’t even KHHVs! Too many volcel failed normies on this forum calling themselves trucels! :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsrope:

2CEDDA51 E422 40CA 916D 41F66913BEBC

@Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing @BraincelsRefugee @CopingForBrutality @bigantennaemay1

Ban every curry when?

This fucker had a girl interested in him, and has been allowed to grope a girl?! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

WHY IS HE NOT BANNED??? This is fakecel trait, surely. He "blew it" by "ignoring" a girl that was interested in him. :feelsUgh:

Real incel does not have girl interested in him. :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Almost 30% of the forum aren’t even KHHVs! Too many volcel failed normies on this forum calling themselves trucels! :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsrope:

Mods need to look through the results and ban the non-virgins, asap. :feelsree:

inb4 banned for trolling and spreading misinformation :feelshmm:

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: not even surprised. It seems truecels are all on reddit.

Face verification when? I trust OP, he thoroughly doxxed himself already

I always say Just Be Curry but no one believes me and thinks it’s a meme:feelshaha:

@turbocuckcel_7000 look at this shit bro, another curry, another fakecel. Not surprised at all.
brutal @Ricordanza pill

There is like a 0.001% chance this is someone framing him cause he didn't use the same username on looksmax but I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt.

This fucker had a girl interested in him, and has been allowed to grope a girl?! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

WHY IS HE NOT BANNED??? This is fakecel trait, surely. He "blew it" by "ignoring" a girl that was interested in him. :feelsUgh:

Real incel does not have girl interested in him. :reeeeee::reeeeee:
Sadly, jannies only ban fakecels when they finally ascend. :feelsseriously:

View: https://imgur.com/a/yfvJAMZ

I fucking wish I could brag, like not here but on looksmax yes. But no, I'm just an actual incel. Fuck-this-life.

There is like a 0.001% chance this is someone framing him cause he didn't use the same username on looksmax but I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt.
I go by the name TRUE_CEL on there. I see you are using a different rating system than the people do over at looksmax. 4/10 is actually average because they rate up to 8. So 4/8 means you'd be average. 6/10 (or, 6/8) is therefore Chad-lite. And then 7/8 (instead of 7/10) would pretty much be Chad-tier.

Sadly, jannies only ban fakecels when they finally ascend. :feelsseriously:

View: https://imgur.com/a/yfvJAMZ

I am reminded of some wise words shared with me, once, from another user on this forum, not to trust anyone. I can only look out for myself.

This thread has reminded me of this message, though I had forgotten it.

jfl if you're not a curry mogger like @Broly , @Caesercel , and me in the year of our lord 2022:society:

the site in inundated with failed loser normies who have nothing better to do than rot with us

I always say Just Be Curry but no one believes me and thinks it’s a meme:feelshaha:

@turbocuckcel_7000 look at this shit bro, another curry, another fakecel. Not surprised at all.
tbh, they always interact with white chicks too which is supposed to be "impossible" or whatever

Probably brocels who landwhalemaxxed. Any guy can easily fuck whales.

I knew that @RREEEEEEEEE is a Punjabi gigachad.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: FUCKING CURRY MOGGERS ONLY VIRGIN BECAUSE THEY WANT 10/10 WHITE VAGENE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Friday nights and weekends the forum is always strangely less active than during the week :feelsaww: in fact that's when you can see who is who :feelsaww:

yeah this is a fakecel normie forum. majority of actual incels are on reddit. or just coping irl :feelsseriously:

He's a fakecel normie, he had girl interested in him, and ignored her. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: not even surprised. It seems truecels are all on reddit.
I knew that @RREEEEEEEEE is a Punjabi gigachad.

View: https://imgur.com/a/bgpohUT

View: https://imgur.com/a/bgpohUT

He can go ahead, but that would disqualify him from the forum.

I'd say his ascension is more important than being stuck here with us in incel purgatory.

Though, it would be sad to lose another OGcel.

I just saw this thread for the first time. @TheDarkEnigma I see you tagged me by scrolling through the posts, but I didn't get a notification for it, thanks anyway.

OP, you need to stop with this gatekeeping shit. I'm a 26 year old khhv, I am neither a fakecel nor a failed normie because I'm straight up ugly.

Last year, I had gotten rejected by someone because of my looks after sending an anonymous message and my identity was revealed. This decision was based on my looks. I immediately got blocked and I was so cringy and desperate that I sent that person more messages all of which were ignored. All this because I'm ugly. No other reason than that.

Say what you want, but I belong here more than you do. You look better than me after all.

As for the latest thread on Looksmax: I'm not going to ascend with anyone because not only am I too ugly, I merely posted that thread for shits and giggles. (But alas, truecel failo happened: it didn't get much attention, I had to bump my own thread). Despite being a truecel, I am also a volcel: if I want sex, I could. By going to prostitutes, but I choose not to.