Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder there are 6'2'' guys undergoing LL to get to 6'7'' so they can mog better

I

IncelGenocide

Banned
-
Don't think that it is only incels looksmaxxing:

How can I put it delicately:

IT'S FUCKING OVER

jfl at ll tbh

Good idea if you don't mind being crippled later in life. 6'7 is too tall imo, 6'0 - 6'4 is the most attractive height for a male.

Good idea if you don't mind being crippled later in life. 6'7 is too tall imo, 6'0 - 6'4 is the most attractive height for a male.
So this guy is "too tall"? He is 6'9'' LOL @ cope

And being crippled in life later is a cope as well. How the fuck will you get crippled again?

And being crippled in life later is a cope as well. How the fuck will you get crippled again?

It's his physique and chiselled face, not his excessive height that gives him high SMV, he would do just as well, if not better at the 6'0 - 6'4 range. LL surgery is risky and can leave you unable to walk later in life and takes a long time to recover and adapt after the surgery. Some are unable to do sports even or run after. Regardless of how the surgery is marketed, there are huge risks.

why are his legs white????

>tibia
fuck, I miss Tibia 7.6

6’2 is the perfect height tbh.

Very stupid in my opinion.

See:

There are likely better ways to spend the money and 6 months of your life at that height.

Really, 90% if male population should have been aborted

See:

There are likely better ways to spend the money and 6 months of your life at that height.
Such as?

height at a certain point becomes a competition between males, i would say once you hit 6'0-6'2 it don't matter to foids they'll fck you.

See:

very stupid indeed.

And LL surgery make you look robotic. I remember this ricecel got surgery and his legs looks fake af. poor guy

It'd be so much better if they invested that money into facial features instead.

You can't "buy" good facial features. It doesn't work like that.

No, but you can improve what you have. If I have a huge nose, a rhinoplasty will make it smaller. If I have a small chin, a chin implant will make it bigger. If I have a horrible jawline, implants will benefit it. The list goes on...

Fucking tallfags I hate all of them
Fuck them

I'm 5'4, LL might make me what? 5'8? It's over :cryfeels::feelskek:

ragefuel get some gymcels to break their legs and shorten them back

Have fun with the paper legs chad. This totally won't backfire on you at all especially on leg day.
This is how I feel. I feel like the "too short to ride sign" starts at around 6 and below.

Have fun with the paper legs chad. This totally won't backfire on you at all especially on leg day.

This is how I feel. I feel like the "too short to ride sign" starts at around 6 and below.
cope. If you do MK677 or growth hormone it will stimulate hyperplasia and with enough work you will get legs in solid condition again. Sure no competitive athlete, and no explosive power, but who needs that when you are 6'6''?

LL is huge cope tbh. It's all about GENES
It isn't worth it tbh, you'll get 3 inches maximum but you'll be in a wheelchair by the time you're 30

LL is huge cope tbh. It's all about GENES
It isn't worth it tbh, you'll get 3 inches maximum but you'll be in a wheelchair by the time you're 30

Cope, you won't be in wheelchair if you go to good doc.

What exactly will cause you to get into wheelchair? Explain

LL is legit blackpill solution to many problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back