[Blackpill] Daily reminder there are 6'2'' guys undergoing LL to get to 6'7'' so they can mog better

ImpureIncel

Banned
-
Good idea if you don't mind being crippled later in life. 6'7 is too tall imo, 6'0 - 6'4 is the most attractive height for a male.

IncelGenocide

Recruit
-
Good idea if you don't mind being crippled later in life. 6'7 is too tall imo, 6'0 - 6'4 is the most attractive height for a male.
So this guy is "too tall"? He is 6'9'' LOL @ cope
And being crippled in life later is a cope as well. How the fuck will you get crippled again?

ImpureIncel

Banned
-
So this guy is "too tall"? He is 6'9'' LOL @ cope
And being crippled in life later is a cope as well. How the fuck will you get crippled again?
It's his physique and chiselled face, not his excessive height that gives him high SMV, he would do just as well, if not better at the 6'0 - 6'4 range. LL surgery is risky and can leave you unable to walk later in life and takes a long time to recover and adapt after the surgery. Some are unable to do sports even or run after. Regardless of how the surgery is marketed, there are huge risks.

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
Very stupid in my opinion.

See:

There are likely better ways to spend the money and 6 months of your life at that height.

IncelGenocide

Recruit
-

See:

There are likely better ways to spend the money and 6 months of your life at that height.
Such as?

Owari da

Recruit
-
height at a certain point becomes a competition between males, i would say once you hit 6'0-6'2 it don't matter to foids they'll fck you.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-

See:

very stupid indeed.

And LL surgery make you look robotic. I remember this ricecel got surgery and his legs looks fake af. poor guy

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
It'd be so much better if they invested that money into facial features instead.

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
You can't "buy" good facial features. It doesn't work like that.
No, but you can improve what you have. If I have a huge nose, a rhinoplasty will make it smaller. If I have a small chin, a chin implant will make it bigger. If I have a horrible jawline, implants will benefit it. The list goes on...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)