Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily Reminder: The only years that matter are those between ages 13-19

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
And all we did in these years was rot alone in out rooms. We missed out teenage love and university sex. These two are IRREPLACABLE experiences that contribute to the development of a healthy mental and emotional state. While girls in their 20s try to have as much sex as posssible we were deemed inadequate because we didn't cut it lookswise. If you didn't have sex as a university student then you NEVER will.

Life ends after 20. From that point and on it's just repeating cycle. Home, work, home, work every day over and over again. At the same time, Chad is trying out different things with his girlfriend and goes to trips all around the world. Male models make money just by doing photoshoots and spend most of the time banging prime fembots. What does an incel do? ROT. Whether he is at work or at home he is decaying mentally and physically due to his inferior genetic composition.

If you didn't have any school or college sex binges then you will be weird in the eyes of others. Such experiences are necessary to be socially integrated and accepted by Normies. A 20+ year old virgin is an abominaton to people's eyes.

I would say 13-23 or so but otherwise yes.

One of the funniest copes to me is when I see bitter ugly guys mocking former Chads for always talking about their prime highschool/college years. (Common trope on many TV shows also; the former quarterback dad always talking about that one touchdown he made.) Yeah, and what were YOU losers doing at that age? And when are YOU gonna "peak" since you think it's so "sad" that ElderChad "peaked in highschool?" Yeah, thought so.

5 minutes as Chad > Life as an incel or even a low tier normie.