Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Daily reminder that your preference for young women is just a sign of your fragile masculinity^^

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

Link https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...omen-is-another-sign-of-masculinity-in-crisis

I Always knew that something must be wrong with me for having a Preference for Girls at my age who also dont have any sexual experience, instead of providing for a old experienced single mother like a real man

I guess science doesn't apply when feminists and liberals in general don't like the results of it.

I guess science doesn't apply when feminists and liberals in general don't like the results of it.

View attachment 98379

STOP SPREADING THESE TOXIC LIES YOU MISOGYNIST!!!!

REAL MEN WHO DONT FEAR WOMEN ARE ONLY GOING FOR 30+ WOMEN WHO ARE MATURE

View attachment 98379
Sweety that’s clearly fake. If it was real, that would mean almost all men are pedophiles. And clearly thats not the case. Pedophilia (liking girls under 18) is a weird sick disease.

Honestly I'm not even surprised, they're fucking hot
Why do you think 14-15 year old girls have tits and wide hips? Ew not to reproduce you creepy inkel, you pedo she's innocent and pure

foids really hate us don't they?

when they were young they were sucking chad dick and so when chad wants they younger generation they screech.

are foids even human?

Straight men like 18 year old girls. Gay men like 8 year old boys.

So a 7 year old can consent to “changing genders” but an 18 year old can’t consent to liking older men.

Clown world.

YOU HAVE FRAGILE MASCULINITY IF YOU ARE ATTRACED TO FEMALES DURING THEIR MOST FERTILE YEARS.

REAL MEN PREFER HAVING OPEN RELATIONSHIPS WITH 40 YEAR OLD SINGLE MOTHERS WHO REFUSE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING AND HAVE NO SEX WITH THEM!

kek. her looksmatch is doesn't exist anymore

View attachment 98379

That peak at 13/14 :feelskek:

Makes sense. Society just keeps men shut up about it.
Men just follow along and proclaim their sexuality only responds at the strict start of the age of 18 :feelshaha:

Yes because attraction to a 45 year old hag with eggs on the verge of drying up is super attractive and is also evolutionary beneficial

Feminists will always deny the truth.

These bitches just need to accept Chad doesn't want em anymore and it's time to rot. Welcome to the club, girls.

instead of providing for a old experienced single mother like a real man
if you dont want to betabuxx a single mother with 4 children than you are a misogynistic pig and you dont deserve women

I want to see more rants of old women on this

Hold on...
That study is based on online dating!!
TINDER ISNT REAL LIFE until it agrees with my narrative that all men are evil.

View attachment 98379

prime foids are 14 years old lmao
YOU HAVE FRAGILE MASCULINITY IF YOU ARE ATTRACED TO FEMALES DURING THEIR MOST FERTILE YEARS.

REAL MEN PREFER HAVING OPEN RELATIONSHIPS WITH 40 YEAR OLD SINGLE MOTHERS WHO REFUSE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING AND HAVE NO SEX WITH THEM!

Last edited:
"just have retard babies, bro"

its not my fault that teens are attractive

Mainstream is so unbased you'd be hard pushed to find a normie bloke admitting to being attracted to an under16 foid.

Lmao it’s no wonder why she’s triggered so hard. Men finding other girls sexier than me REEE. JFL at this subhuman Hag’s coping.

yeah, stay triggered you dried up cunts. Would rather buy a JB from some 3rd world shithole than settle down with a used up hag.

Why do you think most female anime characters are 14? :feelsthink:

Japs are based and redpilled.
Were could I find the age attractiveness of males from foids perspective? I think our peak age is 25.

Were could I find the age attractiveness of males from foids perspective? I think our peak age is 25.
@RageAgainstTDL 's legendary thread has a graph about it.

Contrary to men, foids age preferences go up as they themselves age. Since we live in a gynocentric society, everyone is excepted to act like foids and men's biology is repressed.

foids really hate us don't they?

when they were young they were sucking chad dick and so when chad wants they younger generation they screech.

are foids even human?
there's a reason we call them foids and not women my friend.

Well, it's human nature. People are biologically attracted to things that are appealing. In avoiding the attraction toward something that's appealing isn't "fragile masculinity", it's against human nature and isn't possible.

not listening to some CUNT tell men what they should find attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back