Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

daily reminder that xxxtentacle beat a pregnant girl had multiple convictions &

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
his death is mourned by millions because he's good looking & has status, you cannot fucking win, we are fucked because we're ugly

he got away with it because hes black
jbb btw

daily reminder that it's been this way since the dawn of man

Dude wasn't even convicted on those charges and the bitch literally lied. It's a story that too many guys are fucking familiar with. JFL at guys believing this despicable foid who eventually came out and admitted that she lied on him.

I made the same thread the other day and people said I was low iq. Whether the beatings were lies or not is irrelevent, the public at large believes it to be true and still choose to mourns him rather than despise him.

Dude wasn't even convicted on those charges and the bitch literally lied. It's a story that too many guys are fucking familiar with. JFL at guys believing this despicable foid who eventually came out and admitted that she lied on him.
The reason people believe he didn't is because he's gl.

This ^

Dude was basically an incel rapper. And he went out like an incel also, appropriately. These stupid threads about him are backwards.

Also I did a RIP post about him on Facebook and nobody I knew even had head about him.

I made the same thread the other day and people said I was low iq. Whether the beatings were lies or not is irrelevent, the public at large believes it to be true and still choose to mourns him rather than despise him.

No one fucking cares tbh , fake ass fans and dick riders . Except his family . No one even mentioned him until died but he was still known now just even more that he died

It’s called having a great personality

But we are despised by society as a whole for venting about our virginity :3