Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder that TikTok girls want you dead.

this tik tok videos are so bad, all she does is look into the camera and shake her head. its so low effort and only works because the girl is pretty.
our biology is so extremely flawed, im thinking more and more its a good thing that humanity eventually dies out
Mentalcels don’t exist tbh

normies: no one wants you dead, stop making shit up
also normies: kill all men

"men are shit, kill all men", except chad of course teehee

ok you can have your opinion
You’re basically saying that you’re attractive but too shy to ask girls out, girls would approach you if you were attractive , in which case why would you read incel forums

Shut the fuck up whore. You won't dare say this to my face.

She wouldn't say that to somebody's face if there were no laws

You’re basically saying that you’re attractive but too shy to ask girls out, girls would approach you if you were attractive , in which case why would you read incel forums
im not shy, im fucked in the head, so much so that even girls who where originally interested in me were running away after getting to know me,
i actually had a chance with girls, but these situations were rare and i fucked them up hard every time, like really im not that good looking and the small chances the foids gave me initially vanished quickly because i behaved like an insane person.