Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder that TikTok girls want you dead.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-

I want them dead too. What a coincidence

Main qimg 8fa273b8ca840f94754f48cdd1b372ae

nah she's wrong, just an attention whore

@Damo the incel blacktarpill wants to strangle her

Worthless braindead whore.

This bitch deserved a good punch in the face.

30 mins after recording this video Chad rammed his cock down her throat.

I would take her out to jungle and rape her

Shes gonna say its not the same because men hold all the power. Actually its chads(tallfags) who make up majority of fortune 500 ceos, almost none of these ceos were under 5'7''. Yet the group(tallfags) who holds all the power, is the group women worship. While the group, manlets, who rarely hold any power, and when they do are branded as having a napolean complex, most women will laugh at them or wish for their death.

The #killallmen is not directed at Chads, its directed at powerless incels and manlets, the most oppresed group in society.

this tik tok videos are so bad, all she does is look into the camera and shake her head. its so low effort and only works because the girl is pretty.
our biology is so extremely flawed, im thinking more and more its a good thing that humanity eventually dies out

She is superhot at first glance, but her mindset makes her ugly. Does she have one argument for her statement? I wonder what the comments are like.

Whenever you see "kill all men" in social media, reply with "kill all women". There is a chance, that they come to a bit sanity, at least some shame about their writings and delete it.

Can we all agree that these kinds of threads are foid worship?

Shes gonna say its not the same because men hold all the power. Actually its chads(tallfags) who make up majority of fortune 500 ceos, almost none of these ceos were under 5'7''. Yet the group(tallfags) who holds all the power, is the group women worship. While the group, manlets, who rarely hold any power, and when they do are branded as having a napolean complex, most women will laugh at them or wish for their death.

The #killallmen is not directed at Chads, its directed at powerless incels and manlets, the most oppresed group in society.
On point

Id love to see acid splashed on her arrogant face
this tik tok videos are so bad, all she does is look into the camera and shake her head. its so low effort and only works because the girl is pretty.
our biology is so extremely flawed, im thinking more and more its a good thing that humanity eventually dies out
That's what happens when cucks worship the ground she steps on.

Not enough beatings to put her in her place.

@ThoughtfulCel be like "this is my jungle".
65e8fec2efb603e4d7d2c645677a91c0.jpg
Well it is. And if I catch any of you there without a jungle pass you'll be in big trouble

20200312 143641

I want me dead

All she did was look at the camera and shake her head. Btw I doubt she could say that to me with a straight face.

soon they'll all be dead Inshallah

A Jew uttering Islamic verse, well gee ya see something new every day :feelsgah:
lmao I have north african ancestry everybody in my family speaks arabic

lmao I have north african ancestry everybody in my family speaks arabic
Your family get togethers must be a fucking blast, WWF royal rumbles got nothing on it.

literally just stop using these dogshit sites when will zoomers learn? we have actually arrived at a point in time where the "thoughts", words and feelies of a literal foid matter, and matter above all. simps will bend over backwards to please their foid overlords. fucking STOP

yikes, sweaty, who hurt you
don't you know whatever a kween says is true
I feel bad for the (hypothetical) husband for another feminist damaged woman.

literally just stop using these dogshit sites when will zoomers learn? we have actually arrived at a point in time where the "thoughts", words and feelies of a literal foid matter, and matter above all. simps will bend over backwards to please their foid overlords. fucking STOP
Like the avatar change!

So glad the bad orange man is banning this app.

Put on some make up Becky for goodness sake
Is that Jay from the inbetweeners?
You can buy video messages from Jay on cameo.com, I want to buy one of him calling LastGerman a bus wanker.

Last edited: