Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that if you tip you're a cuck.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
If you tip you may as well be an acomplase of George Soros himself and let some big brown man fuck your wife,while you watch.Tipping is the most cucked concept I've ever heard of.

B-B-But people with delivery jobs need tips to survive.

And homeless cats need food to survive,yet you don't feed them,do you?No,because doing so only feeds into the problem without addressing it.

You let them get agitated to the point where they fight against the corrupt system that undervalues their work and fix the issue themselves.You don't pay for Burney Sanders to get himself a new yachts,off of your hard earned neetbucks.

Well said. I never tipped anyone in my life. What a pathetic thing to do. Especially if it's a woman. You're basically paying her to go fuck chads.

They are already paid by their bosses, if they want more money they can ask him

They are already paid by their bosses, if they want more money they can ask him
Exactly.
And if he refuses,it still doesn't make it your problem and it doesn't make you obliged to tip.
Well said. I never tipped anyone in my life. What a pathetic thing to do. Especially if it's a woman. You're basically paying her to go fuck chads.
Pretty much.Why pay for someone who's life is already easier?

I've tipped both male and female waiters at a mom n' pop style restaurant where its kind of expected but yeah I think I usually only tip them a dollar so its not like its breaking the bank or anything.

That said I leave the tip usually under my plate or glass and not actually hand them the money, though one time I did hand a pizza delivery boy a tip when he said that he needed one on that particular day for whatever reason.

I tipped the doctor when I was born, I guess i'm cucked forever.

I've tipped both male and female waiters at a mom n' pop style restaurant where its kind of expected but yeah I think I usually only tip them a dollar so its not like its breaking the bank or anything.

That said I leave the tip usually under my plate or glass and not actually hand them the money, though one time I did hand a pizza delivery boy a tip when he said that he needed one on that particular day for whatever reason.
IMG 20191004 035309

I tipped the doctor when I was born, I guess i'm cucked forever.
It's over 4 u

where its kind of expected

How do you know if it's expected, though?

Me, I don't get this tip thing. The price is the price, IMHO. Why make things implicit like that ?

It seems to me that it's an old remain of aristocratic custom.

Me, I don't get this tip thing. The price is the price, IMHO. Why make things implicit like that ?

It's just richfags trying to shill out money trough moralfagging.

I only tip using tip of my cock but not a single foid seem to want free tips.

Good question.

I think its one of those societal unwritten rules like don't shit in the middle of the shopping mall (Mexican illegals sadly haven't quite learned this lesson as of yet, heh).

Also I think someone once told me the waiters and waitresses make shit money on their regular salary so its the unwritten rule to tip them good if they provided good and polite service to you at least a certain dollar amount. I think its supposed to be 20% of the cost of your meal or if you're feeling extra generous that day you could tip them a lot more or if you don't want them to spit in your food in the future and just want to get things over with without breaking the bank you do like me and simply give them a dollar and maybe at times some spare change if you like to go with it like a quarter or two and call it a day.

Though sure anyone here would be correct to say its generally as far as I know not a law anywhere that you absolutely have to tip them so don't tip then if you don't want to then.

Good question.

I think its one of those societal unwritten rules like don't shit in the middle of the shopping mall (Mexican illegals sadly haven't quite learned this lesson as of yet, heh).

Also I think someone once told me the waiters and waitresses make shit money on their regular salary so its the unwritten rule to tip them good if they provided good and polite service to you at least a certain dollar amount. I think its supposed to be 20% of the cost of your meal or if you're feeling extra generous that day you could tip them a lot more or if you don't want them to spit in your food in the future and just want to get things over with without breaking the bank you do like me and simply give them a dollar and maybe at times some spare change if you like to go with it like a quarter or two and call it a day.

Though sure anyone here would be correct to say its generally as far as I know not a law anywhere that you absolutely have to tip them so don't tip then if you don't want to then.
I don't get how you westerncels deal with this shit.
If they spat in my food I'd toss it at them,spit on the floor and ruin their review score,fucking cunts.As If I'm oblidget to care about them being dumb pieces of shit and not picking a career path that would actually take some effort to pursue.
Fuck them,I hope they all end up replaced by robots and see how fucking useless they are.

I don't get how you westerncels deal with this shit.
If they spat in my food I'd toss it at them,spit on the floor and ruin their review score,fucking cunts.As If I'm oblidget to care about them being dumb pieces of shit and not picking a career path that would actually take some effort to pursue.
Fuck them,I hope they all end up replaced by robots and see how fucking useless they are.
Only usafags does it, in europe you just don't tip. I'm ordering food every few days-weeks and i never tip today foid was delivering me pizza and i didn't have her single grosz. :feelsLSD:

I don't go to restaurants and never order food so I don't have that problem.Homemade all the way.

Only usafags does it, in europe you just don't tip. I'm ordering food every few days-weeks and i never tip today foid was delivering me pizza and i didn't have her single grosz. :feelsLSD:
From what I've heard, europe pays better than US. So OP's point still stands.

From what I've heard, europe pays better than US. So OP's point still stands.
cope central or eastern europe pays much less than US so OP's point is still invalid

cope central or eastern europe pays much less than US so OP's point is still invalid
I'm from Eastern Europe and here you'll be paid about 300 dollars a month.
People still don't demand tips.

I sometimes only tip if supplier is a native. If foreigner, I don't tip since they get enough money shoved up their asses.