Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Daily Reminder That Women Orgasm for a Minute Plus Whereas Even If You Ascend You’ll Just Grunt and Bust

thecel

thecel

KHHV
Here’s a graph of a foid’s vaginal and anal contraction pressure over time while she masturbated.

The X axis is unclear; I think the ticks are 10 seconds apart.

Which means her orgasm lasted 55 seconds.

1705329027891-png.2676948

Even if you ascend, all you’ll get to experience is a 1-second grunt and 3 seconds of a throbbing feeling.

Clown world. Evolution by natural selection doesn’t give a fuck. Women evolved to orgasm for minutes; men evolved to grunt and bust for seconds.

Last edited:
ClownWorld 2024!

Women live way better lives than men do, and sex & relationships easily is 70% of life.

It takes women a lot longer to orgasm than men. At least for us it's over quick and easy so we can move on through the rest of the day.

Just edge theory

It takes women a lot longer to orgasm than men. At least for us it's over quick and easy so we can move on through the rest of the day.
Your dopamine levels still get fried for the next week, your testosterone levels plummet while prolactin surges. There are too much side effects of orgasm for a human male to count.

Your dopamine levels still get fried for the next week, your testosterone levels plummet while prolactin surges. There are too much side effects of orgasm for a human male to count.
source? never seen an article claim that about sex except right now but that was 1)really vague 2)about sex addiction 3)no studies included
I mean I can see that maybe being true if you fuck like a rabbit but your implication was cooming 1 = fried for a week, no? There's no way

source? never seen an article claim that about sex except right now but that was 1)really vague 2)about sex addiction 3)no studies included
I mean I can see that maybe being true if you fuck like a rabbit but your implication was cooming 1 = fried for a week, no? There's no way

Masturbation makes you enjoy life less and be more lethargic for 1/2 weeks untill the effects wear off.

I retesting but I don’t think that’s true for most females

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back