Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that face>everything, legit everything ded srs

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Just went on braincels and holy fuck.. saw a post "face>height" having 0 points while "face<height" having 49 points.. I am just amazed @ this huge bluepill they drop, none of them probs knows what philtrum is anyway. It has always been about face and always will be.. Saying height or frame is more important than face is legit bluepill. Just lol @ u thinking Chico or Sean O Pry won't slay if they were legit 4'10 midgets, srsly rope @ this point.. We must not change the future of inceldom to bluepilldom, we have to daily remind that face>everything.

face is life. If you're sub6, you're only a living organism in the same way bacteria is

Face is easier to change than height

Face is easier to change than height
Your point? Manlet can get surgeries to become better looking facially and it doesn't change the fact that face is more important.

Your point? Manlet can get surgeries to become better looking facially and it doesn't change the fact that face is more important.
The point is that it's still better to be born tall than not

Exactly, AlphaDestiny is a good example, he's like 5'5 and he slays

Height can ruin your life but yeah they are coping.

Height is so overrated lmao.Just be around average and you're fine.

tenor.gif

face >>> being NT >>>> height

psl 5 face with huge frame, wrists and 6'5" >>> psl8 face average height and frame

4'10 Sean O'Pry mogs the shit out of me.

ur right

I know a short chad(sub5) and he had mutilple girlfriends and girls are not repulsed by him

ur right

I know a short chad(sub5) and he had mutilple girlfriends and girls are not repulsed by him
ded srs I know 2 manlet chadlites who slay, I can provide with pictures in PMs ded srs tbhthhb, I am 5'10 and this guy's head was till my shoulder or some shit

ded srs I know 2 manlet chadlites who slay, I can provide with pictures in PMs ded srs tbhthhb, I am 5'10 and this guy's head was till my shoulder or some shit
nah no need for PMs, I have seen it with my eyes

tbh height is somewhat important but face still plays an important part, exp, I know an incel taller than me but he cant get a gf.

Meanwhile I know a guy who is 5'9 and is getting pussy and also my exoneitis likes him better(she despises me, probably thinks I am scary because curry, I can dm a pic of ex oneitis if you like)

Face > Height indeed.

If your face is below average, you can't slay.

If your height is below average, you have to be a chad to slay.

BUT IF YOU ARE 5'4", AND IF YOUR FACE IS BELOW AVERAGE IT'S FUCKING OVER.

nah no need for PMs, I have seen it with my eyes

tbh height is somewhat important but face still plays an important part, exp, I know an incel taller than me but he cant get a gf.

Meanwhile I know a guy who is 5'9 and is getting pussy and also my exoneitis likes him better(she despises me, probably thinks I am scary because curry, I can dm a pic of ex oneitis if you like)
Thx no need for ex oneitis pic xD fck that lel and yes height is an important factor, I would say either top 2nd or top 3rd tbhngl while face is the most important ever ded srs. No matter how tall you are and you look like hammy(hammy is actualy tall af) it's over for you, no matter how good ur guitar skills are, no matter if u can make foid friends or not and be tall with hammy's face. It's over ded srs.
psl 5 face with huge frame, wrists and 6'5" >>> psl8 face average height and frame
Massive cope.
PSL8 is ultramog, also dont forget tinder ded srs PSL8 average height jfl I would nuke the whole planet ded srs also dont forget Thailand.. or Brazil whatever.. avg height Thailand is like 5'4, jfl not even speakig about 5'2 avg height foids.. and avg height here is 5'10 so 5'10 psl8 in TH, jeez I can only imagine.. also dont forget childhood interactions with society, they will treat u like a god since birth therefore ur brain will grow up full of dopamine ded srs

Last edited: