Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Daily reminder, if you’re noticeably balding, society thinks you’re an old pedophile.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
To society: A balding (even a little) guy looking at women, being around women or wanting to be around women is basically the same as a pedo wanting to go to a kid's playground.

Cope all you want. You look sick, diseased and like a criminal if you're balding. Even if you're young. If you're in school and balding, you look like a 40 year old pretending to be young.

"oh but i'm ugly anyway so it doesn't matter"

The fuck it does matter. Everyone is going to treat you how you look, like a disgusting pile of aged dog shit.

You are an old pedophile though

You should absolutely judge a book by its cover, genetics are destiny
You're a bluepill cuck otherwise tbqh and it doesn't matter if you coat it in the "I may look pedo but I'm not one I swear" sauce

You are an old pedophile though
You should absolutely judge a book by its cover, genetics are destiny
You're a bluepill cuck otherwise tbqh and it doesn't matter if you coat it in the "I may look pedo but I'm not one I swear" sauce
I’m not balding though:dab:

To society: A balding (even a little) guy looking at women, being around women or wanting to be around women is basically the same as a pedo wanting to go to a kid's playground.

Cope all you want. You look sick, diseased and like a criminal if you're balding. Even if you're young. If you're in school and balding, you look like a 40 year old pretending to be young.

The fuck it does matter. Everyone is going to treat you how you look, like a disgusting pile of aged dog shit.
Real i've seen that

Over for sensitive dht hair folliclescels

Over for sensitive dht hair folliclescels
Hair loss is evil, I started balding at 18, it is the most depressing shit ever and the gene needs to be wiped out.

Bald men should not be allowed to reproduce, the same goes for women with bald fathers.

Why did murdermario get banned :feelsbadman:

Ropefuel I'm a 19 year old balding curry janitor

Hair loss is evil, I started balding at 18, it is the most depressing shit ever and the gene needs to be wiped out.
So...kill 80 percent of men with said gene? Least retarded shit I ever heard

I remember being on r/Teenagers and someone was making some bluepilled post about looks not mattering.

A guy responded that he was balding and girls didn't like him. Another replied to him saying "why tf are you on r/Teenagers if you're balding, you nonce." jfl

Elon musk approves.

So...kill 80 percent of men with said gene? Least retarded shit I ever heard
I only mean fully bald, nw7 men, nw7 men usually begin balding in their teens and 20s. I don't mean guys that start balding past 40, balding past 40 means nothing because you're already past your prime.

I only mean fully bald, nw7 men, nw7 men usually begin balding in their teens and 20s. I don't mean guys that start balding past 40, balding past 40 means nothing because you're already past your prime.
They don't deserve to die though. They aren't even pedophiles. not all of them. Ain't killing an baldcel.

They do that job on there own if their stubborn enough

Disagree I don't look like a child molester at all

PIXECT 20230724003038

"Go away you creep" says the foid
As you run away you notice someone appear in front you
"Good afternoon it is I the Norwood Reaper"

What if it's the crown and I am at least taller then the average foid?

You could trevor from g t a v max

im losing hair but im also going to be rich after i finish college and go for work in UAE so i will just get a hairtransplant

i have no issues with getting back my hair
You could trevor from g t a v max
not high t enough to do so + needs tattoos

im losing hair but im also going to be rich after i finish college and go for work in UAE so i will just get a hairtransplant

i have no issues with getting back my hair

not high t enough to do so + needs tattoos
You can also pull the Arthur Schopenhauer look.
fyi My profile picture is Arthur Schopenhauer in his youth.