Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily Reminder: If you dont engage in sexual activities you arent verified as human

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
We were created with only end purpose - to procreate and leave offspring. So if you dont have sex you dont complete your natural biological goal.

If you dont engage in sexual activities you arent verified as human being, you arent truly living, you just exist like a tree or stone on this planet. 

Being validated sexually by a woman is biggest social approval one can get.

Your organism functions improperly if you are virgin specially at youth peak years.

that's true. to be considered a a living thing, you need to be able to reproduce.

That means i'm not even subhuman

Sparky said:
There’s always sperm donors I guess

Better hurry, boyo. In the future, subhumans won't be allowed to donate and you'll be able to pick the sperm donor based on a portrait of said individual.

Virgins past the age of 17 should be bludgeoned to death.

hence my subhuman status

Yes. I agree with this post. Sex is a FUNDAMENTAL part of human life. Without it you are not truly living andyou will always be inferior to others.

Truth.

dhMeAzK.gif

If nobody wants to have sex with ya you're a worthless monster. You don't matter and might as well rope.

Nothing more to say. I'm coping if I say I'm sub-human because for one to be human has to be able to reproduce, which I'm not. I'm a lab experiment of some sort.

Yep and the more you go without it, the worse it gets.