Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Daily Mail: "The Secret Codes of the Incels"

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Damn they really have us figured out

By: Lauren Haughey

The secret codes of the Incels: Former "involuntary celibate" lifts the lid on the sinister underworld of women-hating extremists and their cryptic dialect​

• Riley Drapp, 23, has spoken out about falling into incel ideology during 2020
  • The "ex-incel" urged that men need more support to deter them from extremism
  • "Involuntary celibates" believe women are duty bound to have sex with men

An "ex-incel" has shone a light on the sinister world of involuntary celibates and their cryptic online language.
A 23-year-old from Chicago has lifted the lid on incel ideology which, in its simplest form, refers to people unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite wanting one.

Yet recently, incels have become more known as violent extremists, with the term made famous following a number of mass murders including the 2014 Isla Vista killings committed by Elliot Rodger, and the UK's Plymouth gun attack in 2021.

The Plymouth gunman, Jake Davison, 23, killed five people, including his mother and a toddler before turning the gun on himself.

Adele is a fat landwhale and she can get laid but Saint JD could not

An inquest begun just this Tuesday for the victims of his attack, with concerns raised about why the UK man was allowed to legally own a firearm under a sporting license. Elliot Rodger also killed six people and injured fourteen near the University of California (UC Santa Barbara) campus before shooting himself. He committed these crimes after believing he was "denied" sex and love.

Despite this, Riley Drapp of Chicago, stressed that not all incels have violent tendencies and are often drawn to toxic online communities in their loneliest moments.
The 23-year-old urged that young men struggling with their sexual identities need more support to steer them away from extremism.

He said: "I think the incels featured on the news are the one per cent - those are a completely different breed. Most incels are the ones with sexual struggle".

"I was in a properly dark period in my life. I dropped out of college I didn't have a job and I didn't do well financially."

"I was right about to turn 21 and then the pandemic happened, so I couldn't go out to a bar or anything so that was kind of sad."

"I didn't really have many friends. I just felt like my life wasn't really going anywhere."

"All I would do all day is stay eternally online on social media, maybe playing a game or two here or there but I realized it really didn't help."

Riley found a dark part of the internet which he claimed was largely driven by 18 to 25-year-olds with a "warped perception" on life.
For over a year, he looked at life through the lens of incel terminologies and theories. The community hosts a number of "pill" ideologies ranging in colors such as: black, blue, red and purple.

Riley related most to the beliefs of the black pill which he described as having accepted his fate of feeling unattractive and sad.

Incels also uses a number of terms to describe different types of people.

The word "chad" is used to represent a conventionally attractive and successful man, while a "Stacy" depicts a conventionally attractive woman.

The idea of "looksmax" also refers to using earnings, possessions, exercise or plastic surgery to maximize attractiveness.

Some incels have taken the idea of this to another level by hitting themselves in the face with hammers in an attempt to become more attractive.

At one point, Riley was hooked on much of the vocabulary used by incels.

He said: "One time my parents had a neighborhood party and there was this one kid and he looked around 6ft 2 and he had his girlfriend there. He had a little bit of muscle and I was like, "oh this guy looks like a gigachad".

"I wanted to get those incel terms out of my head - the whole chad, the whole red pill, the whole black pill - all those really toxic terms just out of my head."

Do not mess with his candles

One of the most extreme phrases used by some is "going ER" which refers to conducting a killing spree in the name of mass murderer Elliot Rodger. "LDAR" also translates to Lie Down and Rot, which some incels use to express that there is no hope in life.

Although Riley stressed that he did not resonate with the community's more extreme outlooks, he did admit to feeling jealous of women at one point.

He continued: "I wouldn't say I was ever at the extreme point, more so just a point of jealousy and a really low point in my life. I would never wish ill-will on anybody. I don't think I hated women and didn't feel animosity".

Meanwhile foids can grow as fat as they like

She has a neck like Bianca Devins

Riley was motivated to quit the incel community for good after learning more about the #MeToo movement a few years ago.

A long list posted online alleged that more than one hundred gamers in an internet Super Smash Bros. community had committed sexual misconduct - some of which Riley had previously spoken with. Nintendo said it was "deeply disturbed" by the allegations, and issued a statement to IGM.

The company expressed that it condemns "all acts of violence, harassment, and exploitation against anyone and that we stand with the victims".

"I never really saw it coming - it was disturbing. I thought, oh god I don't want to be around these people", Riley said.

The foid could get fucked any time she wanted

The 23-year-old has since been drawn to advice forums such as 'incel exit' on Reddit which has allowed him to talk with other incels who are looking to break out of the extremist community. He continued: "I found incel exit which is more so a guidance for people who want to leave this very toxic community".

"Thankfully I lived with a very supportive family - I am very thankful for that. I sent them a little bit about this stuff and they were like 'yeah this is kind of disturbing, you should probably not look at this'."

Riley has also now managed to get a job building utility boxes for an electrical company.

He added: "Now I'm trying to eat a little bit healthier, and trying to take care of myself a little bit better".

An incel would not wear a mask while going ER

But Riley feels that some type of charity support could help other young men who fall into the trappings of the incel community.

He said: "The thing with a lot of incels is that they need some kind of guidance. The reason why they have these feelings is for a reason it's not like they have things completely perfect in life".

"The things online makes people think this is how reality really works but it doesn't - they are really extreme ways of feeling things."

"Maybe they don't have anyone else to look up to. You've got to understand that there always might be something causing this. A lot of them do not know where to go towards."

What getting no pussy does to a male

Water is wet

While Riley lives in the United States, incel culture also persists in the UK where there have been calls to make it part of school curriculum in an attempt to tackle misogyny.

At the start of 2022, incel sites grew from 114,420 monthly visits to 638,505, with many referring to the Plymouth gunman as a hero.

Two years prior also saw the first incel investigation conducted by Britain's counter-terrorism police.

Teacher, Kathryn Downs from a Leeds secondary school previously said: "A study in October 2021, suggested that there was a 6.3 percent chance of being suggested an incel-related video by YouTube within five 'hops' of a non-incel related video".

"Clearly this shows the dangers of failing to support and improve the mental well-being of boys within schools."

"Language and stereotyping attitudes such as 'cry like a girl' or 'fight like a boy' means that boys as well as girls still struggle to express their own difficulties with their mental well-being or feel like they need to suffer in silence." :blackpill:

Mang it isn't even a secret code, it's just internet slang

They finally figured it out, stereotyping foids is actually what leads to future I.N.C.E.L. kommandos, as proved by this one attention seeking LARPer! :feelstastyman:

But quite telling that they're willing to do all these retarded, money-burning studies on quite apparent situations where many might even be jokes, but they're not at all willing to even accept the possibility that the cause of all this strife and suffering is hypergamy, foid standards and privilege itself, and the widely accepted state of moral degeneracy, as well as the snowballing effects of genetic subhumanity leading into negative treatment, social isolation, and degrading confidence; no, it's us hateful inkwells' faults, obviously subconsciously influencing through waves these truecel's desire to live! :society:

>Daily Mail

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

When I wipe my ass the shit on the toilet paper has more value and insight than the Daily Blue Pill.

I want to beat the shit out of this :soy: faggot (IN REAL LIFE)

Sad normie got depressed because of not being able to norm it up because of the Chinese coofing virus and got bored and ended up lurking here as a fakecel.

I hope they teach about us in schools though, so I'm feared or we have more bros who see past the bluepilling bullshit.

The "incel" they are talking about is 99% made up. Wouldn't be the first time.
Shitty journos have been making up stories for a while now. Most advice columns are literally fiction.

If they had a real "ex-incel" they at least could have made a coherent story. But of course, this is Daily Mail, one of the worst tabloids, they wouldn't know quality if it went ER on them.

Lol they can't even get the slang right. Most of these could be taken from Urban Dictionary and actually would be more accurate.

This is modern journalism. Where they can't even use google to search for definitions.

I want to beat the shit out of this :soy: faggot (IN REAL LIFE)
Figuring out a way to get past that sorority house door

Sad normie got depressed because of not being able to norm it up because of the Chinese coofing virus and got bored and ended up lurking here as a fakecel.

I hope they teach about us in schools though, so I'm feared or we have more bros who see past the bluepilling bullshit.
His parents put on a party for the entire community, and that disgusting faggot - had the nerve to call himself involuntarily celibate! :feelshaha:
The "incel" they are talking about is 99% made up. Wouldn't be the first time.
Shitty journos have been making up stories for a while now. Most advice columns are literally fiction.

If they had a real "ex-incel" they at least could have made a coherent story. But of course, this is Daily Mail, one of the worst tabloids, they wouldn't know quality if it went ER on them.

Lol they can't even get the slang right. Most of these could be taken from Urban Dictionary and actually would be more accurate.

This is modern journalism. Where they can't even use google to search for definitions.
Notice how the Daily Mail did not include "Tyrone".

Do they know about our secret decoder rings yet? Don't let them know how we truly communicate with one another. Super big secret you guys. :feelsEhh:

Download

Last edited:
It’s no secret that hoes is bitches

View attachment 699004

The secret codes of the Incels: Former "involuntary celibate" lifts the lid on the sinister underworld of women-hating extremists and their cryptic dialect​

An "ex-incel" has shone a light on the sinister world of involuntary celibates and their cryptic online language.
A 23-year-old from Chicago has lifted the lid on incel ideology which, in its simplest form, refers to people unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite wanting one.

Yet recently, incels have become more known as violent extremists, with the term made famous following a number of mass murders including the 2014 Isla Vista killings committed by Elliot Rodger, and the UK's Plymouth gun attack in 2021.

The Plymouth gunman, Jake Davison, 23, killed five people, including his mother and a toddler before turning the gun on himself.

View attachment 699013

An inquest begun just this Tuesday for the victims of his attack, with concerns raised about why the UK man was allowed to legally own a firearm under a sporting license. Elliot Rodger also killed six people and injured fourteen near the University of California (UC Santa Barbara) campus before shooting himself. He committed these crimes after believing he was "denied" sex and love.

Despite this, Riley Drapp of Chicago, stressed that not all incels have violent tendencies and are often drawn to toxic online communities in their loneliest moments.
The 23-year-old urged that young men struggling with their sexual identities need more support to steer them away from extremism.

He said: "I think the incels featured on the news are the one per cent - those are a completely different breed. Most incels are the ones with sexual struggle".

"I was in a properly dark period in my life. I dropped out of college I didn't have a job and I didn't do well financially."

"I was right about to turn 21 and then the pandemic happened, so I couldn't go out to a bar or anything so that was kind of sad."

"I didn't really have many friends. I just felt like my life wasn't really going anywhere."

"All I would do all day is stay eternally online on social media, maybe playing a game or two here or there but I realized it really didn't help."

Riley found a dark part of the internet which he claimed was largely driven by 18 to 25-year-olds with a "warped perception" on life.
For over a year, he looked at life through the lens of incel terminologies and theories. The community hosts a number of "pill" ideologies ranging in colors such as: black, blue, red and purple.

Riley related most to the beliefs of the black pill which he described as having accepted his fate of feeling unattractive and sad.

The word "chad" is used to represent a conventionally attractive and successful man, while a "Stacy" depicts a conventionally attractive woman.

The idea of "looksmax" also refers to using earnings, possessions, exercise or plastic surgery to maximize attractiveness.

Some incels have taken the idea of this to another level by hitting themselves in the face with hammers in an attempt to become more attractive.

He said: "One time my parents had a neighborhood party and there was this one kid and he looked around 6ft 2 and he had his girlfriend there. He had a little bit of muscle and I was like, "oh this guy looks like a gigachad".

"I wanted to get those incel terms out of my head - the whole chad, the whole red pill, the whole black pill - all those really toxic terms just out of my head."

View attachment 699017

One of the most extreme phrases used by some is "going ER" which refers to conducting a killing spree in the name of mass murderer Elliot Rodger. "LDAR" also translates to Lie Down and Rot, which some incels use to express that there is no hope in life.

Although Riley stressed that he did not resonate with the community's more extreme outlooks, he did admit to feeling jealous of women at one point.

He continued: "I wouldn't say I was ever at the extreme point, more so just a point of jealousy and a really low point in my life. I would never wish ill-will on anybody. I don't think I hated women and didn't feel animosity".

View attachment 699019

View attachment 699020

Riley was motivated to quit the incel community for good after learning more about the #MeToo movement a few years ago.

A long list posted online alleged that more than one hundred gamers in an internet Super Smash Bros. community had committed sexual misconduct - some of which Riley had previously spoken with. Nintendo said it was "deeply disturbed" by the allegations, and issued a statement to IGM.

The company expressed that it condemns "all acts of violence, harassment, and exploitation against anyone and that we stand with the victims".

"I never really saw it coming - it was disturbing. I thought, oh god I don't want to be around these people", Riley said.

View attachment 699025

The 23-year-old has since been drawn to advice forums such as 'incel exit' on Reddit which has allowed him to talk with other incels who are looking to break out of the extremist community. He continued: "I found incel exit which is more so a guidance for people who want to leave this very toxic community".

"Thankfully I lived with a very supportive family - I am very thankful for that. I sent them a little bit about this stuff and they were like 'yeah this is kind of disturbing, you should probably not look at this'."

Riley has also now managed to get a job building utility boxes for an electrical company.

He added: "Now I'm trying to eat a little bit healthier, and trying to take care of myself a little bit better".

View attachment 699026

But Riley feels that some type of charity support could help other young men who fall into the trappings of the incel community.

He said: "The thing with a lot of incels is that they need some kind of guidance. The reason why they have these feelings is for a reason it's not like they have things completely perfect in life".

"The things online makes people think this is how reality really works but it doesn't - they are really extreme ways of feeling things."

"Maybe they don't have anyone else to look up to. You've got to understand that there always might be something causing this. A lot of them do not know where to go towards."

View attachment 699031

View attachment 699033

While Riley lives in the United States, incel culture also persists in the UK where there have been calls to make it part of school curriculum in an attempt to tackle misogyny.

At the start of 2022, incel sites grew from 114,420 monthly visits to 638,505, with many referring to the Plymouth gunman as a hero.

Two years prior also saw the first incel investigation conducted by Britain's counter-terrorism police.

Teacher, Kathryn Downs from a Leeds secondary school previously said: "A study in October 2021, suggested that there was a 6.3 percent chance of being suggested an incel-related video by YouTube within five 'hops' of a non-incel related video".

"Clearly this shows the dangers of failing to support and improve the mental well-being of boys within schools."

"Language and stereotyping attitudes such as 'cry like a girl' or 'fight like a boy' means that boys as well as girls still struggle to express their own difficulties with their mental well-being or feel like they need to suffer in silence." :blackpill:
Dnr

Mang it isn't even a secret code, it's just internet slang
Npcs and their low IQ be like: the secret code of being ugly

I didn't get my ring, yet. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

:feelshaha:
You have to post a video in the bunker performing the secret hand shake and symbol followed by on live camera putting a chicken in an antique top hat pouring milk on it while it clucks. Then it is discussed of sending you the secret incel decoder ring via international mail. :shhh::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Yes we are the "villains".
Cower in fear

View attachment 699004

View attachment 699013

View attachment 699017

View attachment 699019

View attachment 699020

View attachment 699025

View attachment 699026

View attachment 699031

View attachment 699033

more kike propaganda

Wow all that drama for some lingo spoken on some obscure internet fourms populated by virgin men. Probably just googled the incel wiki or went on IT to get the definitions :feelskek:

They talk about it as if they discovered some secret terrorist code

If he is an “ex-incel” does he have a gf now?

Am I the only person who thinks Jack Davison looks like a fakecel?

These are all symptoms of inceldom at best. The number one cause of inceldom is being ugly as fuck. What a stupid article, as expected from British media.
Agreed. It’s just like when I try to talk to my mother about my failure of finding love - I’m too ugly for this world. Normies refuse to accept the blackpill.

They got giga chad and black pill completely wrong.

Literally how is this boogeyman shit news worthy
No incel absues women and if they did they are fakecel cause trucels dont interact with women at all we simply do not exist to them
Only people who abuse and rape women are chads/normalfags

I chuckled at "gigachad = extremely muscular man"

Lauren Haughey should be fired for that kind of half-assed research.

It's not like this is a fringe term here, we even have wiki articles spelling out what chads and gigachads are but she completely misses it.

Lauren is probably sucking her editor's cock to remain employed, she's a diversity hire not someone hired for indepth research.

What heinous crime must I commit :feelsLSD:
You have to cut the head off of a chicken wearing an antique top hat for a ritualistic sacrifice all the while playing a kazoo or ukulele. :feelsjuice:

bullys and mini chas are misogynist and fois still bends over for them

Well, that it boys...

Time to flop