Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Daily Coronachan lifefuel: Normie dies running from coronavirus check

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
A 19-year-old died on Friday night in Brussels after he fled from police who were checking if he was obeying current lockdown measures.
When they wanted to start the check, one of the riders immediately fled, and the police gave chase. “The police started the chase, but the patrol lost the young man when he drove away between some poles,” said Willemien Baert of the Brussels public prosecutor’s office, VRT reports.

The fleeing rider, however, was next seen driving on the wrong side of the road on the Quai de l’Industrie, where he crashed into a second police car while trying to overtake a van. “The scooter drove into the front left side of the patrol car and the young man was killed in the process,” Baert says.

This retard runs from the police and ends up driving on the wrong side of the road getting himself killed. JFL these stories are getting funnier and funnier.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

full

normies can't even stand siting in 1 place for too long

What a fucking idiot

Thats scary shit, im 19 too :feelstrash:

Kill me coronachan, i'm ready

Corona doing her work

Lol, what a fucking moron.

Burn everything to the ground

Mogs me at looks and roping