Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious DAE feel like they are in purgatory?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
its like i died at 14(around the time i turned 14 life became complete hell) and ever since i have been wondering through purgatory. its like this is my punishment for my sins.

I have felt this exact same way

Yeah. Since I was around 12 I've had this feeling like, "this has been a tough time, I can't wait for things to go back to normal, and I feel good again" but it never happens. I don't expect to ever leave this purgatory anymore, except in death.

Puberty hit me like a truck. I was kind of handsome and NTmaxxed before it happened.

since middle school

I was also 5‘10‘‘ at young age (11-14) and mocked all guys that were shorter than me. I even remember myself calling some of them dwarfs etc. I didn‘t grow much since that, only an inch while most of them are 6+ft now. It pretty much seems like I jinxed myself lol.

I was also 5‘10‘‘ at young age (11-14) and mocked all guys that were shorter than me. I even remember myself calling some of them dwarfs etc. I didn‘t grow much since that, only an inch while most of them are 6+ft now. It pretty much seems like I jinxed myself lol.

5'11 is decent. you can also be 6ft with lifts without anyone noticing.

Yeah, in a purgatory for really ugly ogres.

I was maybe kinda cute and extroverted before 10-11. I know what you mean