Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dad told me this

1nc3l1us

Greycel
He told me that if i go to a pub girls will hit on me, ahahahhw, and I'm a 25 yo virgin

Maybe they used to hit on him when he was your age, eh

Maybe they used to hit on him when he was your age, eh
Yes they did and he thinks same will happen to me but it's never happened, mf is short as hell though

He told me that if i go to a pub girls will hit on me, ahahahhw, and I'm a 25 yo virgin
Thats how easy it was for boomers. Their life was so easy

I sometimes go to bars. Theres no single chicks. Its usually guys, like 80% of customers are male. Usually women go to expensive Restaurants - paid by a betabuxx they found on Tinder or Snapchat.

Id say you have decent chance to pull a one night stand at some rave party, look out for some ugly hoe thats drunk or took too much weed, that might work, but still watch out that you get consent or you might be pulled for rape charges and that has ended a lot of lifes already.

he probably genuinely believes it too. boomers are so out of touch with reality its ridiculous

I sometimes go to bars. Theres no single chicks. Its usually guys, like 80% of customers are male. Usually women go to expensive Restaurants - paid by a betabuxx they found on Tinder or Snapchat.

Id say you have decent chance to pull a one night stand at some rave party, look out for some ugly hoe thats drunk or took too much weed, that might work, but still watch out that you get consent or you might be pulled for rape charges and that has ended a lot of lifes already.
If you can ascend to rave parties you're not incel

Yeah guys pretending to be girls in one way or another at a gay bar.

Boomer generation loves giving retarded-tier advice.

Your dad will stop coping once you are 30+

You think he will die in the next 5 years ?
Hopefully not, ofc, when I'm 30 I'm hopeful that I'll stop caring about foids at all, because at that point I'll be so old

naizuri

XD

Hopefully not, ofc, when I'm 30 I'm hopeful that I'll stop caring about foids at all, because at that point I'll be so old
You wont ever stop caring, there are literally members here who are 40+ or even 60

Yes they did and he thinks same will happen to me but it's never happened, mf is short as hell though
so your father was chad? your mother subhuman then?

Your dad is a retard I am Muslim and went to a pub a few times when I was younger because I knew nobody in my family will ever take me there so I tested it out and there is barely any girls in there anyway and if they are there it's with 5 other people mostly guys.

And clubs are the same but worse. Any woman there is not interested unless you are some gigachads richfag jacked steroid junkie and wirh good face. Otherwise get used to standing in the corner and little beta monkey niggers try to start fights with you to show whichever mongrel is watching (no women are watching).

dad should stop drinking before giving you dating advise

How dare you?!!! My mom was beautiful in her prime too
jfl so how did stacy and chad create a subhuman

or let me guess you are not subhuman but htn teen who was rejected by some slut from school and made acc here :waitwhat:

jfl so how did stacy and chad create a subhuman

or let me guess you are not subhuman but htn teen who was rejected by some slut from school and made acc here :waitwhat:
Firstly, my dad ain't chad, he was more like a high tier normie in his prime.

Never tried it because i hate these clubs, should i go to a Club?
At the beginning i hated clubs cuz i thought the goal was to bang but that is for chad only but for normies and us we cant. But then i said why the fuck should i cuck having fun because someone else is fucking i will go there with my boys get alittle tipsy sometimes just smoke and laugh at drunk whores and fags falling face first from how drunk they are. Many incels here cuck their fun by thinking of chad fucking their oneitis, stop being a mentalcuck go have fun with your friend if you have any. If not then i guess its ovER, go make friends with people from your same race or something.