Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dad kills teen because he'd "rather have a dead son than a gay son"

Better kill cuck son

JFL now he has a dead gay son and is in prison

If you have a gay son its automatically considered cuckoldry
How?. I don't understand
Inceltears will smear us no matter what, but they usually take the most extreme, edgy incels and quote them. I don't want my inceldom to be related to jewhate, blackpeoplehate, gayhate,conspiracies, ERfuel or any of the political extremism nonsense. I want my opinions to be valid, but its hard when people will assume im a jewhating, homophobic racist maniac because of some incels ruining our reputation. Sure guys have these opinions but don't post them here please, you just make it hard for our valid points to EVER get taken seriously.

I very rarely get quoted on inceltears. Why? Because if they read my serious posts, they hit far too close to the truth for them to post on there and spread the blackpill. You NEVER see @Reddit_is_for_cucks chadfishing experiments on inceltears because it would just blackpill the masses extremely hard.
our points ARE extreme! The blackpill is extreme!. You think calling out society for its bullshit and demanding forced change is not extreme? You think calling women destructive nature for what it is isn't extreme do you think admiting the race pill to the public is not against the majority worldview of equality? If you think we're not radicals and extremists you're in the wrong fuckin place and it's you who need to leave. But! Since this place is supposedly "free speech zone" you're welcome to tell us why should we adhere to your rules. Rules that were made by the same fuckin groups that call us "evil maniacs".

You are confusing the black pilled incels with bluepilled inceldom. You say you have a point. What is it? And if your point was so valid yet not extreme why the fuck would the public dismiss it? Why would it be so inconvenient for them to believe this truth if it didn't come with a radical change /price and extremism.

Having a gay son is disgraceful and humiliating
I wouldn't advise killing him but this is true.

Imagine your son sucking cock and taking up the ass. Your daughter doing this is already bad enough, but to be expected. If you can at least make her do it with her husband, it's already way above average, but your son? Too humiliating.

I wouldn't advise killing him but this is true.

Imagine your son sucking cock and taking up the ass. Your daughter doing this is already bad enough, but to be expected. If you can at least make her do it with her husband, it's already way above average, but your son? Too humiliating.
If you're son is taking cock then that warrants death. Thats fucking disgusting. Its like being cucked by gays

Everyone in this thread supporting this deserves to have their teeth curbstomped. GTFO this forum and scurry off to alt right sites, you don't belong here.
Sodomy is degenerate tbh ngl, also isn't it hypocritical you wish violence upon people that are against homosexuality?

How?. I don't understand

our points ARE extreme! The blackpill is extreme!. You think calling out society for its bullshit and demanding forced change is not extreme? You think calling women destructive nature for what it is isn't extreme do you think admiting the race pill to the public is not against the majority worldview of equality? If you think we're not radicals and extremists you're in the wrong fuckin place and it's you who need to leave. But! Since this place is supposedly "free speech zone" you're welcome to tell us why should we adhere to your rules. Rules that were made by the same fuckin groups that call us "evil maniacs".

You are confusing the black pilled incels with bluepilled inceldom. You say you have a point. What is it? And if your point was so valid yet not extreme why the fuck would the public dismiss it? Why would it be so inconvenient for them to believe this truth if it didn't come with a radical change /price and extremism.
Cope