Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dad forbid me from my warehouse job

PriestBP

PriestBP

The BP always comes to collect
★★
“oh get a job doing pc stuff you’re a smart kid learn a programming language” I can’t read code you fucking retard and I won’t get employed anyways

“oh get a job doing pc stuff you’re a smart kid learn a programming language” I can’t read code you fucking retard and I won’t get employed anyways
well if u can why dont u? i mean warehouses are shit.

I tried getting a job and they disapproved because it didn't match their ideas about wageslaving. You can never satisfy these out of touch people.

What’s going on with this programming shit JFL. Why only programming? Yeah, warehouse jobs can be shit but if you don’t have a high IQ for coding, just do something else.

If you can do it, go ahead but it’s useless to do anything if you’re an incel imo.

Finance is pretty easy but you need looks to succeed there, like the 6’3/6’5 Chad. It will be a brutal experience as an incel but if you can find a job that will not require a high IQ and you wouldn’t get brutally mogged there, just go for it.

Being incel + Low IQ = Over