Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dad cheated on my mom, I don’t think I will see him again for a few weeks

xReCoNsLaYeR

xReCoNsLaYeR

Nuclear holocaust soon™
I just woke up to yelling and shit, turns out my dad was cheating on my mom with some bolted up whore, my mom is lethargic in her room right now, crazy how fast everything can go to shit easily, idk where my dad is even at he just left.

Wow, so much for the personality detector.

Brutal man. At least you're there for her, since he walked out on both of you like that.

Damn that’s crazy. Also trutherald on how fast things can change…. Brutal :cryfeels:.

Mind you this isn’t the first time he ever cheated on her, he has done this 5-6 times already, but my mom has the same mentality as my grandma and she forgives him, but i think this time with be the final nail in the coffin

You have a chad dad, why are you here? Didn't you recieve his genes

Mind you this isn’t the first time he ever cheated on her, he has done this 5-6 times already, but my mom has the same mentality as my grandma and she forgives him, but i think this time with be the final nail in the coffin
My dad did it too

Are you tall?
Im 5,10 but even then when I was in college, all the other spics mogged me cause they were all on HGH when they where growing up, so I’m 5,10 whereas everyone else is 6,2 and 6,4

Im 5,10 but even then when I was in college, all the other spics mogged me cause they were all on HGH when they where growing up, so I’m 5,10 whereas everyone else is 6,2 and 6,4
Im also 5'10, that height is manlet tier in 2024. Every zoomer is 6'2 nowadays, that is like the average height

Men like this suck.

You just want to feel tall and mog others. 5'10 is not terrible height.

Now you have a single mom!
Now she’s a single mom! Now she’s a single mom! She let Chad hit it raw, didn’t have second thoughts, now you a single mom! Now you a single mom!

Now she’s a single mom! Now she’s a single mom! She let Chad hit it raw, didn’t have second thoughts, now you a single mom! Now you a single mom!
Get ready for the cock carousel in the living room and the screams of you're mom as she reaches for the brass cock ring!

Get ready for the cock carousel in the living room and the screams of you're mom as she reaches for the brass cock ring!
Now she a single mom, and she gonna sleep around!

wish my dad was like this but atleast my foid sister got cheated i have satisfication from there

Get ready for the cock carousel in the living room and the screams of you're mom as she reaches for the brass cock ri
She is old, if anything she will end up like my grandmother and never engage in any sort of intimacy forever

Sexhavers always think with their genitals over considering the well beings of the people that depend on them.

Lucky
When my dad left it was a different guy every month! For years!
whats the gurantee that she wasnt seeing other men when she was in marriage with your dad. She could have seeing them before your dad left or maybe thats the reason he left

whats the gurantee that she wasnt seeing other men when she was in marriage with your dad. She could have seeing them before your dad left or maybe thats the reason he left
No, he had a complete separate hidden FAM on the side. Lol.

However, she did monkey branch to my dad many years before. He was a stepdad.