Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dad blows himself and his house up on the wedding day of his daughter

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
Fathers of daughters btfo - literally.

Reminder that even Jordan Peterson said that having a daughter means cuckdom. (Not really but you know the meme)

Don't blame him, raising a daughter is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. He came to his senses in the end and decided to carry out an extra late term abortion.

Don't blame him, raising a daughter is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. He came to his senses in the end and decided to carry out an extra late term abortion.
Ikr. When I think of the hottest school Stacy who was a total bitch and a psychopath with rich parents, I think the person who must have suffered the most was her dad. He will be relieved one day. I also suspect that his wife was abusive to him, this is where the Stacy probably had her hostile attitudes toward boys.

Stupidity of overprotective daddies. Sometimes even thinking is better for girl to be without daddy. That gives daddy issues, but atleast no that overprotective moron around

Why the website is named japannews while this thing happened in pennsylvania:ping:

Fathers of daughters btfo - literally.

Reminder that even Jordan Peterson said that having a daughter means cuckdom. (Not really but you know the meme)
Actually? Source?

Based. He realized at the end that fate of all fathers who have daughters is to become the ultimate cuck.

Ikr. When I think of the hottest school Stacy who was a total bitch and a psychopath with rich parents, I think the person who must have suffered the most was her dad. He will be relieved one day. I also suspect that his wife was abusive to him, this is where the Stacy probably had her hostile attitudes toward boys.

Such people like this stacy you talk of should be treated appropriately by based men. Not only is she hot, but stuck up, entitled, basic bitch? Needs acid face wash to peg her down a little. Fucking cunt

he should've gone ER on the groom

Such people like this stacy you talk of should be treated appropriately by based men. Not only is she hot, but stuck up, entitled, basic bitch? Needs acid face wash to peg her down a little. Fucking cunt
I have countless stories about this Stacy. I managed to get her become unpopular with the teachers by baiting her to bully me in front of one of the teachers. I knew she wasn't aware that the teacher was there. It worked. Teachers stopped liking her and started to give her grades objectively - that gossiping idiot had no chance to pass the class. She had to retake a class, some people say she didn't get the post secondary ed qualification.

She did all kinds of crap to me. Send beta cuck whiteknights to taunt me. Laughed at me when I burned my hand with boiling soap in chemistry class.

Keep in mind this was before MGTOW, before reddit, before PUA, before anything. I was left to fend for myself with no guidance and no information whatsoever. She, on the other hand, was already at peak hypergamy and misandry. I guess it was from her mother, otherwise I can't explain her extreme hostility toward boys. I know media already bashed boys and men, but actually not as much back then. I survived.

I long for legal revenge, but it's hard to life mog a literal 9/10 mega Stacy (not exaggerating here, she was hottttt). I also don't know how she is doing and I won't ever look for her. The people from school are dead to me.

If the baby come out female, feed it to the pitbulls.

Jfl based tbh

he should've live streamed it

I long for legal revenge, but it's hard to life mog a literal 9/10 mega Stacy (not exaggerating here, she was hottttt).

This is female worship and it has to stop.

problems with daughters is sex haver problems.

One of the few problems for sex-haver normies, having a daughter.

Now just imagine having multiple daughters who probably get impaled by chad cock every weekend

This is female worship and it has to stop.
Sorry if it came across like that. I just wanted to express that she was a legit Stacy according to PSL rating. A lot of guys overrate, I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back