Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Cutecel trait: You get asked to show your ID, even though you are a grown man

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I can hardly buy alcohol without embarrassing myself. I'm 22 years old but i look 16.
People always talk to me from above, bc they assume they‘re talking to a teenager. Meanwhile my looksmatch gets in the club by showing off her boobs to the bouncer, no ID needed.

Last edited:
I can hardly buy alcohol without embarrassing myself. I'm 22 years old but i look 16.
People always talk to me from above, bc they assume they‘re talking to a teenager.
The fuck is this humblebrag cmon man. Also this shit doesn't last OP. If you can cutemaxx you should. I should know, I looked younger than my age for the longest time but at some point you will look in the mirror and realise your face has bloated and your skin has sagged and one day you start going to the bar and they don't check your ID. Maybe at first it gets checked but not everytime, then it gets less and less and then one day it isn't checked and you never get it checked again. Then you realise that you have lost your youth :fuk:

Seriously OP if you can play into this and you really are cute, you should. You should send me a face pic so I can evaluate your claims objectively

People always talk to me from above, bc they assume they‘re talking to a teenager.
Ironically, looking too old for your age is not healthy either. At least you will look 24 at the age of 30, assuming the age gap of your appearance never ceases to exist.

There's not much you can do besides growing a beard if you have the genes.

If it makes you feel better I think they HAVE to make you show ID. As in they can't ring it up without scanning the chip.

I remember my mother wanted me to go in a store to buy her cough medicine, but I forgot my ID. The guy at the counter knew I was 20 but he couldn't ring it through the register without it. I wouldn't be surprised if that same thing happens with alcohol

The fuck is this humblebrag cmon man. Also this shit doesn't last OP. If you can cutemaxx you should. I should know, I looked younger than my age for the longest time but at some point you will look in the mirror and realise your face has bloated and your skin has sagged and one day you start going to the bar and they don't check your ID. Maybe at first it gets checked but not everytime, then it gets less and less and then one day it isn't checked and you never get it checked again. Then you realise that you have lost your youth :fuk:

Seriously OP if you can play into this and you really are cute, you should. You should send me a face pic so I can evaluate your claims objectively
I am not „cute“ at all though, just unmanly and pitiful, low-T.

I am not „cute“ at all though, just unmanly and pitiful, low-T.
Ok then so maybe "cutecel" isn't the best term. Maybe "babyfacecel" might be a better fit. But yeah either way looking younger is not a bad thing. Also note that you are probably just normal and that it's the people around you that look older than they should since so many people age like milk these days.

Ok then so maybe "cutecel" isn't the best term. Maybe "babyfacecel" might be a better fit. But yeah either way looking younger is not a bad thing. Also note that you are probably just normal and that it's the people around you that look older than they should since so many people age like milk these days.
Yeah, and you should expect to see older men in bars for obvious reasons. It's a big contrast.

Can relate I look much younger than I actually am over for cutecels and babyfacecels :feelscry:

That term “cutecel” makes me cringe so much

If you were tall this would not happen

The fuck is a cutecel supposed to be?

You can somehow shotamaxx with a milf roastie using that supposed cute face.

The fuck is a cutecel supposed to be?
Someone who looks unmanly but had some female attention in his youth, bc he was cute. Doesen’t applie to me though since i was never „cute“, but just unmanly , low testosterone

JFL at using the term 'cutecel', espescially as a way to project your own borderline fakecel bullshit. fucking faggot
I‘m ugly af, faggot, i only use this term because it’s what people understand, so i don’t have to go into details

@cancerousgreed

Attachments

• 8C16E11F-AC78-45FD-BB6E-D1A1C0A626A9.jpeg
    8C16E11F-AC78-45FD-BB6E-D1A1C0A626A9.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 18
People always talk to me from above, bc they assume they‘re talking to a teenager. Meanwhile my looksmatch gets in the club by showing off her boobs to the bouncer, no ID needed.
its just a legal thing. I used to work in the restaraunt industry and they trained us to ask for people's ids even if they are a visibly 50+ blading man. Its just a way for the restaraunt to cover its ass

Same, and I'm almost 22. Everyone thinks I'm in high school still when they see me.

Greycel asking to send a face pic jfl that aint sus at all:feelsclown:

I‘m ugly af, faggot, i only use this term because it’s what people understand, so i don’t have to go into details
In my experience being called cute is way to show how weak and timid you are. Definitely an incel trait. Plus it's mocking your masculinity

its just a legal thing. I used to work in the restaraunt industry and they trained us to ask for people's ids even if they are a visibly 50+ blading man. Its just a way for the restaraunt to cover its ass
Tbh. But then again I know the feeling of "cute" and it leads to the phrase "I see you as a brother" :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back