Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cutecel archetype + Sub 5 looks -- is there a worse combination?

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

It's over :)
★★★★★
Not only do foids not give you any attention but normgroids all see you as a weak faggot. I'm this AND I'm a sperg on top of it all.

Guess I should have bought the respect DLC jfl.

I'm a tallfag (about 5'11) so I guess just as bad would probably be facecel + turbomanletism.

Not only do foids not give you any attention but normgroids all see you as a weak faggot. I'm this AND I'm a sperg on top of it all.

Guess I should have bought the respect DLC jfl.

I'm a tallfag (about 5'11) so I guess just as bad would probably be facecel + turbomanletism.
explains the avi ig.

Attachments

• 62977.jpg
    62977.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 6
subhuman pan.

>Cutecel
>sub5

Pick one

Many people tell me I'm tall IRL, maybe it's the lankletism giving off the effect
It's probably that. I remember seeing femtards sperging out on twitter when they found out most of GOT7 (kpop boy group) were all under 6 foot. They have long legs which gives the impression they're a lot taller than they really are.

Many people tell me I'm tall IRL, maybe it's the lankletism giving off the effect

Both. I am a physically underdeveloped subhuman. I look 14 and am norwooding jfl
Cutecel usually have full hair. Sorry to tell you but you are sub5 without cutelcel archetype

Cutecel usually have full hair. Sorry to tell you but you are sub5 without cutelcel archetype
Weird, because normfags bullying me insist that I look "adorable" :feelsclown: