Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cut both my big toes with glass on accident

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
(inb4 incel feet) There was apparently broken glass on my floor.

Think you're gonna clean it now?

Or just start wearing shoes down there?

Damn that looks like it hurt :forcedsmile:

I did this a while ago after a temper tantrum :feelsbadman:

Shoes will be happening... I dont vacume

lmao. I already knew that's what you were going to choose.

What's your long game here? Do you figure if it gets bad enough your mom will just clean it? Or at what point will you clean it?

lmao. I already knew that's what you were going to choose.

What's your long game here? Do you figure if it gets bad enough your mom will just clean it? Or at what point will you clean it?
I'll clean it eventually. Or if she gets annoyed enough she will.

Idk man. I see no problem with it

I'll clean it eventually. Or if she gets annoyed enough she will.

Idk man. I see no problem with it

I don't blame you. You just have a higher mess tolerance than most people. I've let my place stack up with dirty dishes until I run out of dishes and my floors are covered in dirty laundry etc, plus papers and junk scattered everywhere, but I've never gone to your level and most people never will.

I think everyone has a different threshold. Neat freaks can't handle one thing out of place. Then on the other end we have guys like you that just don't give a shit. Probably just the way we're all wired.

incel low T feet.

That room is a bio hazard, going in there with anything less than a full hazmat suit is a severe health risk.

I don't blame you. You just have a higher mess tolerance than most people. I've let my place stack up with dirty dishes until I run out of dishes and my floors are covered in dirty laundry etc, plus papers and junk scattered everywhere, but I've never gone to your level and most people never will.

I think everyone has a different threshold. Neat freaks can't handle one thing out of place. Then on the other end we have guys like you that just don't give a shit. Probably just the way we're all wired.
That's actually very well said. My tolerance for messiness is DEFINATELY far more than the average guy
incel low T feet.

That room is a bio hazard, going in there with anything less than a full hazmat suit is a severe health risk.
I'm heigh T. But yeah my room is a DISASTER

Stop walking around barefoot like some kinda fag.

Those are not incel feet, my feet look far worse than yours. Truecels got crusty ass feet with cracks so deep that they bleed during the winter.

Lmao, living on hardcore mode to stay strong

That's why I only use plastic bottles.

Why you need to clean your damn room...
It will literally take a couple of hours.

"the glass only cuted you because of your toxic personality inkel tee hee"

Cuck glass attacked to our incel brother

Just have chad feet who crush glass theory