Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cursed to be 5'5. Cope or rope?

epigonist

epigonist

Astral Mariner
★★
I'm 5'5 but I cope by wearing combat boots. I have a pair of jungle boots from the Vietnam war, and French FELIN Goretex boots, but they only add a little over one inch of height. Are insoles any good? What's the most I can add via insole that isn't immediately noticeable? I think I read somewhere that you get diminishing SMV returns beyond 5'7, so maybe a one-inch insole is enough? Cope or rope?

Shoe implants and niggerboots are cope. If you're not ethnic or brown I would recommend getting limb lengthening, if the implants are noticeable it screams insecure.

Shoe implants and niggerboots are cope. If you're not ethnic or brown I would recommend getting limb lengthening, if the implants are noticeable it screams insecure.
They're not niggerboots mang. They're cool and masculine :feelscry:

I think one inch wouldn't be noticeable, and that would make me 5'7. Johnny Marr is 5'7 and he's cool. I'd rather stay short than turbo cope via surgery to be honest. Paying that much money to still get mogged is not worth it at all.

I think one inch wouldn't be noticeable, and that would make me 5'7. Johnny Marr is 5'7 and he's cool. I'd rather stay short than turbo cope via surgery to be honest. Paying that much money to still get mogged is not worth it at all.
going up to 5'11/6' isn't very moggable, and still even if you find people taller than you it wouldn't matter cause you'd be 6 foot technically anyways

5'11/6' isn't enough to stand out in even an affluent or white-dominant area in the west, like the US. I had cases where where even boomers are over 6'1 and I saw area where it seems like most males are in this 5'11/6'+ height frame.
If it is with other ethnicities, like Hispanics, who tend to be around 5'7, it is close to enough.

I have your height for me is suicidefuel almost always have thoughts of suicide
Sometimes it's suifuel, others I don't feel as bad because a lot of people I like are about my height, like Al Pacino in Serpico, or Johnny Marr.

Never rope. We need to swell the ranks of the sexless until it reaches critical mass

based ramirez pfp mirin that fucking alien PCT. nigga got beat by a mob that was bloodlusted but survived and was fine if it was me being beat i wouldve died from one hit