Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curryland States analysis

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
F9ECB78A 5D15 40D0 B6B2 AE819A964E77

@Caesercel @Lookscel @Subhuman Currycel @Subhuman100 @ReconElement @highinhibition @HighTCurryMale thoughts? @Zer0/∞ @wereqryan

Cope if you think south india is better than the north
cope it is money wise. Sure the women might be somewhat uglier by 1 or 2 LMS points. But almost all Indian foids are complete and utter shit, being slightly more shit doesn't matter

north indians look down on south indians.
legit no competition

Why is bihar so poor?

Why is bihar so poor?
They are like Trumptards or Erdogantards. Vote in right wing economics lover politicians who use caste/religion to win victories rather than address problems. Like 1/3 -1/2 of bihari and Uttar Pradesh Politicians are blatant criminals, like straight up have been involved murder/rape/bribery etc. Just an absurd amount of bad shit but they get re elected stoking caste/religious tensions.

Nuke them all :society::feelsLSD::smonk::dab:

Curries.is

Guess I'm honorary curry at this point

South India mogs, tell me something new.:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Curries.is

Guess I'm honorary curry at this point
View attachment 509715
@Caesercel @Lookscel @Subhuman Currycel @Subhuman100 @ReconElement @highinhibition @HighTCurryMale thoughts? @Zer0/∞ @wereqryan
Are your parents from the good regions or the shit hole regions in there?

From neighboring county of Bangladesh to the east, so closest comparison would be West Bengal (hard mode) where I have some cousins there too.

However, Bangladesh, just a couple decades ago was the poorest nation in the whole of South Asia and treated as a shithole by the Nixon administration when it tried to gain independence from Pakistan.:feelsUgh:

Came here for analysis of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

Unfortunately, the women there are abo tier subhumans.
bro, I just went to a Best Buy and got brutally mogged by a North Indian chad lite who had this darker, shorter presumably South Indian currycel tier friend. :feelshaha::feelsbadman::fuk:

From neighboring county of Bangladesh to the east, so closest comparison would be West Bengal (hard mode) where I have some cousins there too.

However, Bangladesh, just a couple decades ago was the poorest nation in the whole of South Asia and treated as a shithole by the Nixon administration when it tried to gain independence from Pakistan.:feelsUgh:
Oh shit, chudur budur is from there

Came here for analysis of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Giga truecel tier looks, but slay their curry/abbo/nigger women.

Shithole Dehli/Uttar Pradesh and Pakistan Karachi area

Nigga, no amount of economy coping can help, imo a sudden rise in per capita income will deteriorate and would rather provide incentives and the means for foids to sustain themselves without male assistance and that would be terrible, as seen in rice countries like South Korea or in China. At least the token currycel and normie curries with a good job can get to have kids and a family cos of this.

Last edited:
Nigga, no amount of economy coping can help, imo a sudden rise in per capita income will deteriorate and would rather provide incentives and the means for foids to sustain themselves without male assistance and that would be terrible, as seen in rice countries like South Korea or in China. At least the token currycel and normie curries with a good job can get to have kids and a family cos of this.
Imo quality of life > getting some ugly pajeeta wife. Better for curryland to have lots of money to cope than some wife/kids.

All of India is a shithole. Even in the south you can find golbin looking dravidians defecating in the streets. The regional variations are highly overrated and exaggerated.
Damn that is disappointing. I have yet to visit most of the south sadly. I was hoping it would be far better off. But once again curryland disappoints :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:.

Neither have I but you can compare pics of different regions through google. Doesn't take much to realize the entire country is one big shithole.
Appearance does not tell the whole story. In India, appearance tend to be worse than reality (contrary to everywhere else in the world). Also pics you see are selective.

The South is definitely a pleasant place to live.

no, i'm just someone trying to spark a fight here :feelsYall:
If you really were then you’d realize no one would take that post seriously: Bangladesh is considered the least powerful, recognized nation and up to until now, the poorest in all of South Asia.

Imo quality of life > getting some ugly pajeeta wife. Better for curryland to have lots of money to cope than some wife/kids.
Curries are a disgrace to nature, no wonder they meditation and nirvana coped hard to escape nature.

This map is a tad bit too oversimplified and doesn't really take into account how varied the regions actually are.
Some places within certain states are better than other regions in the same states, etc.
Unless and until you're utterly desensitized by western hedonism, this map is oversimplified and brainlet tier.

Only been to Chennai and Andra pradesh the two times I went to India but true i guess those areas arent bad

Maharastra mogs because Ambani

Lived in Singapore my whole life

Uttar Pradesh is a fucking shithole. As if Inceldom isn't enough, you have to deal with polluted air, shitty traffic , overpopulated cities and hostile fuckers everywhere. This place is so bad it's unbelievable . Mumbai is OK

Uttar Pradesh is a fucking shithole. As if Inceldom isn't enough, you have to deal with polluted air, shitty traffic , overpopulated cities and hostile fuckers everywhere. This place is so bad it's unbelievable . Mumbai is OK
Indeed I went to Meratt,UP. A city not too far from Dehli. Absolute shithole, dumb fuck ugly people. Shitty air/ shit food/ shit visuals/ shit politicians. Complete shithole.

Indeed I went to Meratt,UP. A city not too far from Dehli. Absolute shithole, dumb fuck ugly people. Shitty air/ shit food/ shit visuals/ shit politicians. Complete shithole.
Are you an NRI?

Kind of, I have the special visa but forgot its name. I live in us but used to visit curryland for long periods of time.
Sounds like you in IT. Good for you:feelsokman: At least you don't have to live here in curryland. Coping must be much easier there.
How were the foids there. :feelsUgh:
Most women here are subhuman. The one who are actually pretty have hundreds of dudes chasing after them

I heard Goa mogs the rest of South India. Can anyone confirm or deny?

I heard Goa mogs the rest of South India. Can anyone confirm or deny?
Probably partially true. I haven't been there but my father has. He said some foreign sex Pats and druggies like the area for partying or some shit. So probably wealthier than most curry places but poorer than Bangalore (Indian IT capital).