Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycels who speak with a California Surfer Accent

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Why do so many young curries speak with this accent? Lol. It's like they hate their identity, so the curries conspires to make California Surfer their new identity. It works because no one really legitimately speaks that way (other than some people forcing it because they think it's cool), so it is a kind of virgin identity that was up for grabs, and now the curries have claimed it.

Why do so many young curries speak with this accent? Lol. It's like they hate their identity, so the curries conspires to make California Surfer their new identity. It works because no one really legitimately speaks that way (other than some people forcing it because they think it's cool), so it is a kind of virgin identity that was up for grabs, and now the curries have claimed it.
curries deep down know the hate westerners have for their skin colour, accent, smell, food, culture etc same for every race and culture in asia

Im a brown Hispanic that was born and raised in California, ofc I have a California accent. It has nothing to do with showing off or self hate imo

curries deep down know the hate westerners have for their skin colour, accent, smell, food, culture etc same for every race and culture in asia
Curry’s are disgusting

They hate theyeslves. They are ashamed of their culture for some reason.

who would be proud of sheetshitting cow worshipping culture kek
I still would be tbh. It's where I was born and raised, I'd be proud of my culture, who I am even if it may be like what u said

I still would be tbh. It's where I was born and raised, I'd be proud of my culture, who I am even if it may be like what u said
Cope

Im a brown Hispanic that was born and raised in California, ofc I have a California accent. It has nothing to do with showing off or self hate imo
Exactly, this thread is one of the dumbest things I have read today jfl.

Where the fuck do you live that this is the case? Unless you're actually in California or something I would not expect to hear that ever from a curry. I've never even heard a curry speak with a California Surfer Accent.

I’m the chinkest theres ever been and people tell me I sound southern