Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Currycels, to what caste do/did you/your family belong in curryland?

Currycels, to what caste do/did you/your family belong in curryland?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Didn’t know there were so many curry castes.

Interesting that the Japanese and Indian caste systems were so similar. I've always thought second from the bottom would be my preferred class. I just want to be a farmer or simple merchant, but respected at a decent level.
eastern aisan and south eastern aiisa specifically bali, cambodia, thailand have high hindu /bhuddist influence. even japanese ppl worship hindu gods cos of monks travellin to aisa

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLbF4ND6WaA&ab_channel=DLXArea1

btw OP my parents are south indians (tamil) living in sri lanka, we dont use caste system anymore. But im guessing my dad side would be
vashiya, we also might be kallar (tamil class of soldiers), cos my grandfather was good at curry martial arts lel

@curryboy420
@currycel
@currycel1006
@Currycel22
@Currymanlet
@curry_r0n1n
@curry_subhuman
@wereqryan

Shudra subhuman here, my absolute shit skinned dalit neighbours below are always making noises, how can i throw them into the ganges river for disrespecting the higher caste?

btw OP my parents are south indians (tamil) living in sri lanka, we dont use caste system anymore. But im guessing my dad side would be
vashiya, we also might be kallar (tamil class of soldiers), cos my grandfather was good at curry martial arts lel
I see. My family would probably also be Vashiya in its origins if castes existed here.

Just tag all the curries theory. @Subhuman100 @Legendarywristcel @Subhuman Currycel
Thanks for the help, everyone, let's tag all curries ITT!

I’m a Muslim, I think we had different castes

dont want to give our my info :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Brahmin although makes no difference tbh.

:chad::chad::chad:

Seriously though, why doesn't it make a difference?

There are no girls drooling over curry men, regardless of caste. I only came across the concept of caste when i tried getting an arranged marriage. The foids of my caste look ugly and old as fuck and i wouldnt touch them with a 100 foot pole.

another curry obsession thread. rent free.

There are no girls drooling over curry men, regardless of caste. I only came across the concept of caste when i tried getting an arranged marriage. The foids of my caste look ugly and old as fuck and i wouldnt touch them with a 100 foot pole.
I hope trump kick you a** out of US if you really are an Indian & not a white guy or pakicel larping.

I hope I got them right, I did my research here but very quickly.
Yes u did well if you are not curry, but second caste is not so much administrator X ruler, better would be warrior X ruler, and administration generally is shared between top 2 castes, or in last 60 years, top 3 castes
You are rich, doesn't that mean you get good quality foids??

My family is part of the Brahmin caste

@omnilet @trashcel420 over for shudras and untouchables buddy bhaiyos

Yes u did well if you are not curry, but second caste is not so much administrator X ruler, better would be warrior X ruler, and administration generally is shared between top 2 castes, or in last 60 years, top 3 castes
That's true. Second cast role is under played. Despite them holding real power both in india & Pakistan.
Most of the Kshatriya are land owning cast & form bulk of military ( Rajputs come to mind from north India and upper cast Punjabi Sikhs). Merchant cast do not play such a big role now. They were considered scammers throughout history. even today most Billion dollars scam are done by same community.
If trump was an indian he would have belong to the same scammer cast.
A lot of Brahmins priest look persian
Coping mechanism, given to them by white British.

Last edited:
Give me a basic gestalt on curry castes. Can you move/marry between castes? Do the administrators have admixture from invading peoples such as the British and Turkic peoples?

Give me a basic gestalt on curry castes. Can you move/marry between castes? Do the administrators have admixture from invading peoples such as the British and Turkic peoples?
No.. only top 2 at best can marry among themselves and usually do. Other marriage are look down upon, just like interracial marriage in white world, Japan, china , korea etc.
Invaders DNA form bulk of whole subcontinent population, like everywhere else.
easy way get to know a person cast is by his surname. You can change your surname to hide your cast. But people will find out as there are other ways. For e.g the patel surname belongs to merchant class which is 3rd in rank from top.

i guess i would be a dalit if i where a curry

No.. only top 2 at best can marry among themselves and usually do. Other marriage are look down upon, just like interracial marriage in white world, Japan, china , korea etc.
Invaders DNA form bulk of whole subcontinent population, like everywhere else.
easy way get to know a person cast is by his surname. You can change your surname to hide your cast. But people will find out as there are other ways. For e.g the patel surname belongs to merchant class which is 3rd in rank from top.
Thanks for the info

i guess i would be a dalit if i where a curry
Labourer does not always mean labour work. Many upper cast do work which can be considered as menial labour. Dalit's & lower cast have it worse due to there huge population.
Islamicels from puke land who tell you that cast system does not exist in there land are the biggest copers. It's even worse in Pakiland.
Cast system exist everywhere , only Hindu dindu are open about it. Turks look down upon others Muslims , specially Arabs, Japan look down upon every other asian. Whites look down upon everyone else. It's the biggest blackpill out there.

Last edited:
bot my curry families are Muslim so hard to say what caste. but they both come from merchant jobs. so I put vaishya
I hope trump kick you a** out of US if you really are an Indian & not a white guy or pakicel larping.
5D97D9DB DB9A 4901 BB35 AFE4C33855D0

Top 2 intermarry, rest don't.
'administrators' don't have admixture like that, but the second caste (and all this is speaking purely of the north) have more Aryan blood, hence have the sharper features, but even in the north location of your ancestry matters more.

Eg. A warrior caste from Peshawar or Lahore is going to be quite Aryan genetically, more so than a warrior caste from middle of india. Even a third caste from Peshawar or Lahore is going to be more Aryan than a first or second caste from say, Pune.
A lot of Brahmins priest look persian
Not really, a lot of brahmins have light skin, but it's rate for them to have the Persian /Aryan features, maybe just because they have soft features, or maybe because they get failod by small frames idk
I’m a Muslim, I think we had different castes
Different but still ranks along similar lines, just subdivides at different points (because no caste 1 or 2 curries converted to Islam, it was just those who had something to gain from 'muh we are all equal in god's eyes'.
So it was the 3 and 4 years who did, and I think th Muslims didn't let th dalits because they were too subhuman lol. So the dalits becam Christian when they got the chance

Last edited:
Techically by dads name I’m Brahmin but I’m mixed between north and south

mfkers you want my personal info after telling us this website is run by stacy whores doing a research study, no thanks

mfkers you want my personal info after telling us this website is run by stacy whores doing a research study, no thanks

:soy: relax greycel

Last edited:
Top 2 intermarry, rest don't.
'administrators' don't have admixture like that, but the second caste (and all this is speaking purely of the north) have more Aryan blood, hence have the sharper features, but even in the north location of your ancestry matters more.

Eg. A warrior caste from Peshawar or Lahore is going to be quite Aryan genetically, more so than a warrior caste from middle of india. Even a third caste from Peshawar or Lahore is going to be more Aryan than a first or second caste from say, Pune.

Not really, a lot of brahmins have light skin, but it's rate for them to have the Persian /Aryan features, maybe just because they have soft features, or maybe because they get failod by small frames idk

Different but still ranks along similar lines, just subdivides at different points (because no caste 1 or 2 curries converted to Islam, it was just those who had something to gain from 'muh we are all equal in god's eyes'.
So it was the 3 and 4 years who did, and I think th Muslims didn't let th dalits because they were too subhuman lol. So the dalits becam Christian when they got the chance
Muslims have the same (almost caste system) but the caste system is looked down upon in the community cuz "muh all equal in the eye of God" lol