Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currycels DO NOT ENTER!!!!

"Having a white man call you “my Indian princess” in bed is an excellent way to bring all proceedings to an immediate, awkward halt."

>3. Having a white man call you “my Indian princess” in bed is an excellent way to bring all proceedings to an immediate, awkward halt.

>Goes to Beijing
>Sleeps with a white guy

JUST LOL !

>3. Having a white man call you “my Indian princess” in bed is an excellent way to bring all proceedings to an immediate, awkward halt.

>Goes to Beijing
>Sleeps with a white guy

JUST LOL !
bruh foids call me bob and vagene but she's complaing about that what a fucking cunt

Nothing pisses me off more than these articles where some slut tries to write all wittily about being a fucking mattress.

Nobody cares about your teehee-oh-so-clever writing tropes, nobody cares about your "adventures" doing something literally ANY woman can do.

Reading some slut's sex diary is like listening a man talk about how he spent a day looking at a wall. Wow. Anyone can fucking do that, write something interesting.

I bet she's ugly as fuck.

>Goes to Beijing
>Sleeps with a white guy

JUST LOL !
Ricecels can't catch a break.

lmfao goes to china, fucks a white guy.

>Goes to Beijing
>Sleeps with a white guy

JUST LOL !
What the fuck, I read the title and assumed she'd at least be in a relationship with a Chinese guy.

JBW applies everywhere. I have seen tinder profiles of Ukrainian women in China saying "No local guys please". These women are truly shameless. They're just blatantly telling everyone that they're in China solely for economic purposes.

It would be like a Asian dude going to the UK for work and saying "Sorry no White women please"

Foid "logic":

- Sleeps with white guys because she considers them sexy and exotic

- Gets butthurt when they consider her sexy and exotic

What the fuck, I read the title and assumed she'd at least be in a relationship with a Chinese guy.

JBW is unstoppable JFL, women will ignore an entire population of the country they venture to and only see the white guy

JBW is unstoppable JFL, women will ignore an entire population of the country they venture to and only see the white guy
Still, I prefer to be curry even though a lot of currywhores are self-hating holes.

im not currycels

Funnily I find it even more humiliating to ricecels. A whore travels to a location with literally dozens of millions ricecels only to fuck almost non-existent whites. She ignored like 3-4 billions men (ok and women too, but that's not the point) to find a solitary white island in this sea of "dirt". Can't be more over than that.

Last edited:
The good thing is she is not anonymous. Only a curry simp will marry her.

God damn I hate foids. Especially curry foids/ugly foids.

Literally 99% of curries tbh.
You are forgetting that most of the families do a background check on hoes before marriage.

"Just get an arranged marriage bro!"

This shit no longer works. Only the poorest of the poor can have this. Foids now just want the same bullshit that the white ones here want.

Just lol if you really thought that.

Currycels are rejected everywhere in the world.

Thanks for today's ragefuel. Sometimes can't decide who i hate more, noodles or currywhores

Currywhore talks about her 'adventures' in Beijing tee-hee..

Poor currycels.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...in-beijing-its-a-confusing-dreadful-adventure
Good thing this chick got to grow up in an urban environment and is probably at least somewhere in the middle of the Hindu caste system. If she was at the bottom of it, or outside of it (as a Dalit untouchable) and living in some bumfuck rural backwater village in India, she would be married off to some low-value, low-IQ bobs and vagene man at best and attacked/raped/killed for being a witch at worst.

Rope fuel for curries and rice cels.

What a bunch of disgusting whores.

Mithila Phadke

Mithila Phadke 2

Her looksmatch is cleaning the streets of Jaipur

Entered cuz not curry

Indian whore acts like a slut in Beijing = NEWS :soy::soy:

Its just so predictable at this point how can you go to a predominantly asian country and still fuck white dudes ethnics cant get a break

Nothing pisses me off more than these articles where some slut tries to write all wittily about being a fucking mattress.

Nobody cares about your teehee-oh-so-clever writing tropes, nobody cares about your "adventures" doing something literally ANY woman can do.

Reading some slut's sex diary is like listening a man talk about how he spent a day looking at a wall. Wow. Anyone can fucking do that, write something interesting.

based af