Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycels, did you find it difficult to get along with other curryfags?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
Curries have an abnormal obsession with being popular, so they dickride the popular kids while putting down low-value guys like me, so I was only friends with very few curries I've met. I mostly got along with chinks.

We chinkcels are the most respectful people on average, Chico

yes. I had a few curry bullis even and had to threaten to stab em for the bullying to stop, long long taime go. Curry tenants have also scammed me of rent. curry renovation service faggot scammed my parents of thousands. I don't have a favorable impression of other curries, especially Pakistani ones. I detest the Pakistani ones and hate em especially. I am also not happy to be born to a low tier Muslim curry family instead of richfag upper class brahmin one.

yes. I had a few curry bullis even and had to threaten to stab em for the bullying to stop, long long taime go. Curry tenants have also scammed me of rent. curry renovation service faggot scammed my parents of thousands. I don't have a favorable impression of other curries, especially Pakistani ones. I detest the Pakistani ones and hate em especially. I am also not happy to be born to a low tier Muslim curry family instead of richfag upper class brahmin one.
Curries like to play dirty and cheat their way into getting what they want.

Yeah I relate 100%. I feel like Western-born curries are hyper-aware of their subhumanity & low social status and for that reason have that obsession with being popular

I grew up in a curry majority area in central NJ and the school environment was weird. I never saw anyone get bullied for their interests, but non-NT and unsociable people were treated like utter shit

Yeah I relate 100%. I feel like Western-born curries are hyper-aware of their subhumanity & low social status and for that reason have that obsession with being popular
Those guys are fucking clowns. We're hated by everyone so we're supposed to stick together, yet they do the opposite.

I grew up in a curry majority area in central NJ and the school environment was weird. I never saw anyone get bullied for their interests, but non-NT and unsociable people were treated like utter shit
Probably because they had NPC interests so that they can fit in with the crowd. Those with unusual hobbies would get bullied for it.

Those with unusual hobbies would get bullied for it.
Nah I never actually saw that, people didn’t bother others for having interests like anime (before it got mainstream) or being a band kid. It was only kids who were deemed “weird” for factors out of their control who were bullied

Rice normies are my worst nightmare irl but I get along super well with ricecels

Curries have an abnormal obsession with being popular, so they dickride the popular kids while putting down low-value guys like me, so I was only friends with very few curries I've met. I mostly got along with chinks.
Everyone cares about status

I hate curries because they ostracized for being a little anti social