Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Currycels and ricecels stop the muh representation cope

Y

yellowmancel

Recruit
★★
r/aznidentity and r/southasianmasculinity always cope about representation as the cause of their inceldom. The truth is you are physically unattractive. How stupid of r/aznidentity think that an effeminate nerdy manlet would get viewed more positively by society if 6ft tall changs came to the media.

Nothing can help us except for arranged marriage.Or going back to asia, and kicking all sexpats out.
Representation is only for chad men of all races.

Media representation will only help changs and chadpreets not pathetic incels like us.

True, only Yellow Sharia can save us.

i dont get it

aznidentity is the cringiest sub ever

I think it is actually valid

look at blacks

UGLY AS FUCK, literally look like gorillas, yet they've been elevated to being sex symbols, even above white chads

I think it is actually valid

look at blacks

UGLY AS FUCK, literally look like gorillas, yet they've been elevated to being sex symbols, even above white chads
BBC only. Girls wouldn't even want look at a black guy who is not 6ft buffed guy with 8 inch bbc tyrone. Sub tyrone blacks are basically invisible to like almost every girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back